REMINDER: I sucked cupcakeer dicks in prison

Elnidfse

Giggles said:
Now I always eat burnt sausages for dinner.
Lol isn't it funny how Giggles, tries to come back when nobodies around. Giggles, as is your clown nature you have once again given me humor. But, seeing as you've been trying hard, I'll let you have at this situation.

Almighty_Hen

Elnidfse said:
Lol isn't it funny how Giggles, tries to come back when nobodies around. Giggles, as is your clown nature you have once again given me humor. But, seeing as you've been trying hard, I'll let you have at this situation.
Isn't it funny how much dick you suck.

Elnidfse

Almighty_Hen said:
Isn't it funny how much dick you suck.
Isn't it funny how you manage to fag up any and all situations with your, and I use this term rater loosely, clever remarks to a blank and uneventful situation?

Almighty_Hen

Elnidfse said:
Isn't it funny how you manage to fag up any and all situations with your, and I use this term rater loosely, clever remarks to a blank and uneventful situation?
Yes.

They must have left the doors at the asylum open again.

Almighty_Hen

quantum cat said:
They must have left the doors at the asylum open again.
No, I just sucked dick for freedom.

Almighty_Hen said:
No, I just sucked dick for freedom.
Well, then-- you need to go back where you came from. Your village is missing its idiot.

Almighty_Hen

quantum cat said:
Well, then-- you need to go back where you came from. Your village is missing its idiot.
Care to take my place?

I need a vacation.. and it's more of a small micro nation off of the coast of South Internet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, what do you guys talk about at your wheelchair board?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That place is pretty funny.