Requesting District 9 Review

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
It recieves my Best Rendered Aliens Award.

I like that it used non-traditional locations and actors that I haven't seen befor, no mega stars.
And the plot made sense.

Violent, but good.

It's a combo of Enemy Mine and Alien Nation.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Are the camera angles normal, or that whole point of view of the civilians' home movie cameras?

Home movie cameras? That's not used anywhere in the film. The introduction and the last few minutes are filmed as a mockumentary, but most of the movie is filmed like a normal thriller/suspense/action project.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
That movie was fucking intense!

I haven't seen a mainstream big budget Hollywood summer movie that disturbing and profound in quite some time, if ever...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It was pretty retarded, but it'll seem like the profoundest thing in the world if you're high.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have no doubt the movie storyline involves libtards demanding the 'right' for all aliens to immigrate into the USA. To deny the aliens the right to live in the USA, in this case, District 9, is RACIST.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Um yeah. It's set in SOUTH AFRICA, retardo ;)

Yes, like I have bothered with anything other than watching the trailer on television when I am flipping the channels?

Hmmm, it cannot be a coincidence. South Africa, where the Boers were so many years accused of racism, of trapping entire groups of cupcakeERS and keeping them in place? Ah, the good old days.