Review of Moderator's

classichummus

on a break from forums
Spamstitution final draft (courtesy of Conchaga):
We, the citizens of the Badlands, declare this Spamstitution law. These are the guidelines for the selection of the moderators within this forum.

13. There will be two Badlands Moderators at one time.

14. The term of office will be as long as missmanners dictates or until the person holding said office resigns.
A) The current length of office is four months.
B) The terms of these Moderators will overlap by two months.

15. There is no limit to how many times a person may hold the office.
A) Once a person has served one term, they must wait one full term before they may be reelected.

^Note the bolded and underlined text.

2) The Terms of Moderators so far have been:

Term I
11 Sep 08 (Date of the First Citizen List) - 11 Jan 09
Ilyanna

Term II
12 Jan 09 - 24 July 09
[STRIKE]Ily[/STRIKE], Love Child

Term III
25 July - 28 Sep 09
[STRIKE]Ily[/STRIKE], Love Child, Omar

Term IV
29 Sep - today
[STRIKE]Ily[/STRIKE], Omar, Gonad

So far, so good.

So far, so good? Ily has been moderator for 1 year and 43 days or just over 13 months. She could have been elected for Term I and Term III, but she was not. Term I she just continued her modship from the time prior to elections, which I guess is ok and shall be left alone. Term III Omar was elected. Due to this, Ily should be removed from the Moderator list since is improperly/un-Spamstitutionaly a moderator of the Badlands.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
14. The term of office will be as long as missmanners dictates or until the person holding said office resigns.

missmanners said:
And people wonder why I have appointed you evil dictator for life of the Badlands.....
from this thread:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113298&highlight=Ilyanna

There even is a newer confirmation of that somewhere in one of the threads, but you don't really wanna question missmanners anyway, do you?

classichummus

on a break from forums
Don't worry Ily, I will question it. I did read the whole democracy thread and the other btw.

And people wonder why I have appointed you evil dictator for life of the Badlands.....

;)
mm

from this thread:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113298&highlight=Ilyanna

There even is a newer confirmation of that somewhere in one of the threads, but you don't really wanna question missmanners anyway, do you?

How about that? The current length is 4 months. I assume missmanners dictated the length being 4 months, therefore I still am correct. If mm would like to come in here and explicitly say Ily is exempt from this rule and why, I guess that would be ok. It would be nice to have a discussion with mm and the Badlanders. Dual should be a big part of this discussion since he is the only remaining founder of the Badlands still here.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
As for saying I am exempt - mm did that. Repeatedly so. Of course, she can always change her mind, that's her prerogative.
As for saying why - she doesn't have to. She's the owner of this board and can do whatever she damn well wants, whenever she wants.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Ilyanna is a good mod and should remain moderator as long as chooses to do so, regardless of any EFCL style faux-democracy. This place is lucky to have her.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
This is a non-issue, Hummus. Even when I was barking up this tree, I knew it was a practice in futility. MM did appoint Ily mod for life. If you are pulling a page out of my book and bitching just to bitch, please, carry on. :D

My motivation was slightly different from yours though. I thought it was an early indicator of a trend that once elected, a mod would stay a mod forever. When LC was punted off the list with the election of Gonad, it proved that false.

Look at it like Ily being a Super Moderator. That means the Badlands only has two regular mods at a time, still adhering to the silly Spamstitution.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ilyanna is a good mod and should remain moderator as long as chooses to do so, regardless of any EFCL style faux-democracy. This place is lucky to have her.

This post has made me happy. Seriously.

Look at it like Ily being a Super Moderator. That means the Badlands only has two regular mods at a time, still adhering to the silly Spamstitution.
I like that designation. I like that very much. Not as much as dictatress, though :D

I'm pretty sure she's a Nazi.
Oh come on. Following an ideology that places Aryans in Germania instead of India where they belong, and that lacks any original thought whatsoever? And what's more - an ideology that utterly failed because their 'inventors' forgot that nobody likes other people's megalomania?

That's like accusing me of still using Betamax.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm sure FBI was simply picturing you in an tight fitting leather SS uniform. I do it all the time.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Also, hummus was simply doing the bidding his master, Dual, to state the obvious. I wonder if the gimp costume chafes him. This transparent attempt to remove our rightful Modess from her mm ordained spot was pathetic at best. Try again, DLA.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'm sure FBI was simply picturing you in an tight fitting leather SS uniform. I do it all the time.
That's pretty sick.
Also, hummus was simply doing the bidding his master, Dual, to state the obvious. I wonder if the gimp costume chafes him. This transparent attempt to remove our rightful Modess from her mm ordained spot was pathetic at best. Try again, DLA.

I certainly didn't command him to post this thread. We're the DLP now.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I certainly didn't command him to post this thread. We're the DLP now.

You wouldn't have needed to. He's a good little henchman and the more little toerags you have doing your dirty work, the better, eh?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The most efficient lap dogs will perform tricks without being commanded to beforehand. The anticipation of praise and biscuits are sometimes more fulfilling than the actuality of them.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The most efficient lap dogs will perform tricks without being commanded to beforehand. The anticipation of praise and biscuits are sometimes more fulfilling than the actuality of them.

Hummus rarely ever gets any sort of praise from me. I'm a bit of a dick. :p

classichummus

on a break from forums
Hummus [STRIKE]rarely ever[/STRIKE] NEVER gets any sort of praise from me. I'm a [STRIKE]bit of a dick.[/STRIKE] TOTAL ASSHOLE TO HIM! :p

Fixed for accuracy! I often wonder why I'm still friends with you.