Review of the citizen's list

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Since we all seem to be so eager to have everything up to date and stuff, I have taken the liberty to sift through pages of Badland's threads, and guess what I just found out?

IRREGULARITIES IN THE VOUCHING OF NEW CITIZENS!!!!

OK, basics first:

1) As per our Spamstitution,
New citizens may be added before the next election.
A) Only valid and current citizens may nominate another for citizenship.
B) Each citizen may only nominate one new citizen every other election.
C) Citizens added between elections have no vouchers to add other citizens until the completion of the current election.
D) A minimum of three citizens may petition to overturn a nomination for a new citizen. The decision will be made by the current moderators.
E) To be added as a new citizen you must have made a thread, or posted within the Badlands within a month before the announcement of each election.
F) Dual accounts (sockpuppets) may be nominated for citizenship.
G) The cutoff time to be nominated as a citizen is two weeks prior to the election.
[boldings are mine]

2) The Terms of Moderators so far have been:

Term I
11 Sep 08 (Date of the First Citizen List) - 11 Jan 09
Ilyanna

Term II
12 Jan 09 - 24 July 09
Ily, Love Child

Term III
25 July - 28 Sep 09
Ily, Love Child, Omar

Term IV
29 Sep - today
Ily, Omar, Gonad

So far, so good.

Now let's look at following vouchers:

3 Mar (Term II): Dual vouches for Omar
8 July (Term II): Dual vouches for Badlands
11 Mar (Term II): Omar vouches for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
17 Mar (Term II): Omar vouches for Vizir Khalil's Dick

ETA: In term III, Dual vouches for Classic_Forever, which is a violation, again, of §3C. Therefore, unfortunately, Classic_Forever is not a valid citizen of the Badlands.

Clearly, we have 3 violations of §3 of the Spamstitution:
Since this is Term II, each citizen may vouch for one person. This means that Dual's voucher for Badlands is null and void.
Also, since Omar has been added during Term II, he did not have the right to vouch for anybody during that Term... meaning Omar's vouchers for Khalid and Khalil are null and void.

Now that we have established that, let's look at the voucher Badlands gave to Godric on 15 Sep 09... now, as Badlands' citizenship has never been valid at all, clearly he would never have been able to vouch for anybody, so ...wait for it.... Godric's citizenship is null and void.

But, ladies and gentlemen, please bear with me for a little longer---

In Term II, we have the following vouchers (can mainly be found in the Spamstitution thread):

6 July 09: Dirk Funk vouches for Pandora
6 July 09: classichummus vouches for Mistress_of_the_sea

all nice and well, but then, in Term III:

15 Sep: Dirk Funk vouches for Nice Bad Guy
15 Sep: classichummus vouches for Vahan

This is a direct violation of § 3C of our beloved Spamstitution, since neither of them had any vouchers to give away before Term IV, meaning... Neither Vahan nor Nice Bad Guy are current citizens of the Badlands.

Oh and while I am at it:
In Term II, Towlie vouched for Pink Sock Puppet. In Term III (on 15 Sep 09 to be precise), Towlie voted for Aquehonga... meaning, yep, Aquehonga is not a current citizen of the Badlands.

It stands without question - and I am sure all of you will see things in the same light - that I will immediately rectify these immense injustices by striking

• Badlands
  • Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
  • Vizir Khalil's Dick
  • Classic_Forever
  • Godric
  • Nice Bad Guy
  • Vahan
  • Aquehonga

from the current list of citizens!

While I am only human and can err as much as anybody, though, I will give those persons listed above a deadline of 24 hours from the time of this post to formally raise their objections, which will have to be submitted in this thread, clearly stating the legal basis and/or written proof of where I am wrong (link to the respective posts, for example.)

Thank you for your time and attention,
Your Moddess
Ilyanna

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Well, those were added when the rules were that each account had three vouchers, but if you insist.

Dual re vouches for Badlands.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, those were added when the rules were that each account had three vouchers, but if you insist.

Dual re vouches for Badlands.

Nope. They were added in March, after the election of Love Child and the enactment of the Spamstitution. Those three vouchers per citizen were only for the first, founding citizens. And yeah, I do insist.

Voucher for Badlands and Vizir Khalil's Dick duly noted.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yep, that's why you got to vouch for Conchaga, Fake Henoch, and Falcy Girl in our first, initial round of nominations.
You do realize the 3 for one was a one-time thing, don't you?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Yep, that's why you got to vouch for Conchaga, Fake Henoch, and Falcy Girl in our first, initial round of nominations.
You do realize the 3 for one was a one-time thing, don't you?

Honestly, I forgot that I vouched for them. :p

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Sorry Dirk, but you have already vouched for Pandora last term, so you may not use another voucher before the next mod election is finished.

Sorry Pink Sock Puppet, but you have already vouched for Thor in this term, so you have to wait this and the next one before you may use another voucher.

Damn, I do love this.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Since we all seem to be so eager to have everything up to date and stuff, I have taken the liberty to sift through pages of Badland's threads, and guess what I just found out?

IRREGULARITIES IN THE VOUCHING OF NEW CITIZENS!!!!

OK, basics first:

1) As per our Spamstitution,
[boldings are mine]

2) The Terms of Moderators so far have been:

Term I
11 Sep 08 (Date of the First Citizen List) - 11 Jan 09
Ilyanna

Term II
12 Jan 09 - 24 July 09
Ily, Love Child

Term III
25 July - 28 Sep 09
Ily, Love Child, Omar

Term IV
29 Sep - today
Ily, Omar, Gonad

So far, so good.

Now let's look at following vouchers:

3 Mar (Term II): Dual vouches for Omar
8 July (Term II): Dual vouches for Badlands
11 Mar (Term II): Omar vouches for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
17 Mar (Term II): Omar vouches for Vizir Khalil's Dick

ETA: In term III, Dual vouches for Classic_Forever, which is a violation, again, of §3C. Therefore, unfortunately, Classic_Forever is not a valid citizen of the Badlands.

Clearly, we have 3 violations of §3 of the Spamstitution:
Since this is Term II, each citizen may vouch for one person. This means that Dual's voucher for Badlands is null and void.
Also, since Omar has been added during Term II, he did not have the right to vouch for anybody during that Term... meaning Omar's vouchers for Khalid and Khalil are null and void.

Now that we have established that, let's look at the voucher Badlands gave to Godric on 15 Sep 09... now, as Badlands' citizenship has never been valid at all, clearly he would never have been able to vouch for anybody, so ...wait for it.... Godric's citizenship is null and void.

But, ladies and gentlemen, please bear with me for a little longer---

In Term II, we have the following vouchers (can mainly be found in the Spamstitution thread):

6 July 09: Dirk Funk vouches for Pandora
6 July 09: classichummus vouches for Mistress_of_the_sea

all nice and well, but then, in Term III:

15 Sep: Dirk Funk vouches for Nice Bad Guy
15 Sep: classichummus vouches for Vahan

This is a direct violation of § 3C of our beloved Spamstitution, since neither of them had any vouchers to give away before Term IV, meaning... Neither Vahan nor Nice Bad Guy are current citizens of the Badlands.

Oh and while I am at it:
In Term II, Towlie vouched for Pink Sock Puppet. In Term III (on 15 Sep 09 to be precise), Towlie voted for Aquehonga... meaning, yep, Aquehonga is not a current citizen of the Badlands.

It stands without question - and I am sure all of you will see things in the same light - that I will immediately rectify these immense injustices by striking

• Badlands
  • Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
  • Vizir Khalil's Dick
  • Classic_Forever
  • Godric
  • Nice Bad Guy
  • Vahan
  • Aquehonga

from the current list of citizens!

While I am only human and can err as much as anybody, though, I will give those persons listed above a deadline of 24 hours from the time of this post to formally raise their objections, which will have to be submitted in this thread, clearly stating the legal basis and/or written proof of where I am wrong (link to the respective posts, for example.)

Thank you for your time and attention,
Your Moddess
Ilyanna

*fap fap fap fap*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Ilyanna, the things I want to do to you right now would make Caligula look like a Disney movie.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Conchaga, now you know how I felt when I first read your spamstitution :D

And damn, is that statement of yours making me hot...

Yub

Anachrophobic
HOT LEGAL ACTION! DROP THOSE BRIEFS! I'LL INSERT THE AMENDMENT INTO YOUR ARTICLE! BANG THAT GAVEL!

aeommai

cookie?
bravo.