Review of the film: Two Girls One Cup

2chicasunacopa

2 Girls, 1 Cup is a touching yet controversial short movie about the trials and challenges two lifelong friends face on the road to winning the coveted State College Achievement Trophy. Helen is a girl on the cusp of womanhood, but sometimes acts without thinking. Jane is the quiet one, but plans to win with careful planning and knowledge of Helen's one weakness. On the way they will have to deal with opposition from their parents, as well as a sudden illness that threatens both of their chances at success. Who will end up with with the SCA Trophy? Can their friendship survive the competition?
"I didn't think I would ever stop crying" - Roger Ebert
"I didn't think I would ever stop crying" - Roger Ebert

Controversy

The film has been criticized for its portrayal of the relationship between the two girls. While the topic is essentially lighthearted, the directors decision to show the relationship as something more than the platonic has caused the film to be recently withdrawn from many channels. In response to this, the director has released the short online, saying "That the mainstream is not ready for a film showing the innocent love between two girls is not only an indictment of the media, but of society as a whole."

Elnidfse

Ha. Giggles has a friend. Well, like I said, you can have time to enjoy this moment. Seeing as you guys DID wait till the traffic died down. Which is lol worthy to be sure. You have made me raise an eyebrow. If you come back tomorrow, maybe I can teach you what trolling is really all about. Until next time, I'm going to bed.

2chicasunacopa

Elnidfse said:
Ha. Giggles has a friend. Well, like I said, you can have time to enjoy this moment. Seeing as you guys DID wait till the traffic died down. Which is lol worthy to be sure. You have made me raise an eyebrow. If you come back tomorrow, maybe I can teach you what trolling is really all about. Until next time, I'm going to bed.

You're mostly weak. I've read this board for a while. This is the most traffic it's gotten in a long time. :boring:

Elnidfse

2chicasunacopa said:
You're mostly weak. I've read this board for a while. This is the most traffic it's gotten in a long time. :boring:
Ignoring what's happened earlier today. Your still resorting to recyled ideas and making baseless 1v1 statements. That's not trolling in the least point. The fact that you broke your pattern and sat down to type this little reply show me that your way to sensitive to troll. I gave you this night to do whatever the hell you wanted here so you could write it off as a victory, you should take this offer. You and your colleagues ability to troll is weak at most. Your choice of boards TO troll was weak, seeing as their are a lot more susceptible boards then this, as in the cast of this matter, is more susceptible to trolling.

I don't want to say it again, make a thousand posts of, what you care to call, trolling, take an picture, and enjoy it. If you wait until the later hours of the night, after your first assault (F.A) has failed, then the least I can do is give you a pitty victory.

2chicasunacopa

Elnidfse said:
Ignoring what's happened earlier today. Your still resorting to recyled ideas and making baseless 1v1 statements. That's not trolling in the least point. The fact that you broke your pattern and sat down to type this little reply show me that your way to sensitive to troll. I gave you this night to do whatever the hell you wanted here so you could write it off as a victory, you should take this offer. You and your colleagues ability to troll is weak at most. Your choice of boards TO troll was weak, seeing as their are a lot more susceptible boards then this, as in the cast of this matter, is more susceptible to trolling.

I don't want to say it again, make a thousand posts of, what you care to call, trolling, take an picture, and enjoy it. If you wait until the later hours of the night, after your first assault (F.A) has failed, then the least I can do is give you a pitty victory.

Bring it, son. WTF are you going to do? www.whofailedtoday.com