Richard Madely on radio 2 right now

whisky

Boobie inspector
Until the announcer said it was him, I was convinced it was Alan Partridge.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did he say something about all black people being thieves, before casually moving onto the weather?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"They're really taking over, though, aren't they? Anyway... let's see how weekend's going to look. Charlotte?"

whisky

Boobie inspector
lol

I only have radio 2 on because radio 1 is doing what they call a "takeover" this week, where instead of the normal DJs playing music thats actually in the charts, its all the nightime DJs with experimental music warbling on all day.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
What exactly is experimental music?

whisky

Boobie inspector
If you take out the "experi" whats left pretty much sums it up.

The final straw for me was a song the other consisting of a girl singing reasonbly well, but with the sound cutting out every two seconds for a second at a time, as an intentional feature of the song.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There used to be a DJ on XFM who played that kind of stuff. It was very hit and miss. You'd get a couple of really awesome, unusual songs that you'd never heard of before, followed by something that sounded like a remix if people's fingernails scraping down blackboards for 12 minutes.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember when Madeley was interviewing Freema Agyeman on something and he kept saying how "exotic" she was.