SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
How dirty is Italy!!!!

naples.jpg

picture1.jpg

lol

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Meh. That could also be New York City as well.
No, not since the early 90s. But it will be again in a year or two after Bloomberg's budget cuts.

SuN

:( Y?

That link details their landfill solutions, and of course..they are simple, effective and full of common sense.

They grab the organic waste, let it rot.....grab the toxic crap and neutralise it; then cover with the organic to aid the breakdown. :)

Oh and they have kewl Queeeeeen! :D

SuN

So there was an auction 2day out the front of my house, and a selling point was that....
VINCE COLOSSIMO lives in teh buildng :p

lul u learn smthing new everyday ;)

opaldream.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I dont know that guy is. I watched about 15sec of the second vid and got bored.

SuN

:D
Didn't recognise Eric Bana either?

SuN

He has been in lotsa things, and dont forget munich...he made israeli's appear hot!
But he looks the best racing carz ;)
yum!

"Considering how many of us wreck or otherwise trash our first cars, it was a vicarious thrill to hear actor Bana had kept his first, a 1974 Ford XB Falcon coupe, for 23 years. When his star rose, he had enough A$ scratch to restore the coupe to the muscle-car glory it never achieved as a lowly six-cylinder beater. Alas, as we reported yesterday, he smashed it into some trees in the Targa Tasmania rally — a race in which he's been competing for 11 years — this past weekend. But Hot Rod had just recently documented the car's extensive rebuild, which included a kind of resurrection from a rusty death. Maybe the latest damage will buff right out. "
bana_falcon.jpg