Riotgear

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tell us about VooDoo

:popcorn:

Riotgear

Tell us about VooDoo

:popcorn:

Voodoo is a person from Brawl Hall who calls himself Rainmaker over there. He came to my board at the behest of a dual/alt of ours named Temple. Temple is also a regular poster in Brawl Hall and was attempting to bring (I assume) posters to ootikof to liven our board. I have no idea why Voodoo is here other then he thinks he's smart/a troll and thought he'd have a go. What he thought he'd accomplish with that assinine foreign guy shtick is anybodies guess.
I can tell you this - His post count at my House is 6. And in typical Brawl Hall style he drops and runs. Didn't he already start trying to tell Love Child he's been mistaken for someone else?

You think he's fun you should try my deep troll dual/alt Temple. Same silly shit with a heapin helpin of IKYABWAI.

BTAIM He's just a wanna be troll with no imagination or skill. Probably young and inexperienced and not comfortable too far from home.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
VooDoo was kinda cute. I was thinking we could pack him up and send him to Earl's house. Sort of like a boobie prize.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Unfortunately, Earl hasn't been home in a while. I'm kinda worried about the big guy. None of the neighbours have seen him in at least a week, and his motorcycle is parked outside.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wouldn't worry about Earl. He is a big, bad Hell's Angel. However, since Jack taking a dump on Earl was the same as Jack taking a dump on all Hell's Angels, could be Earl had a sudden house full of disgusting stuff and he suffocated to death. Oh well.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just liked the idea of taking it deep up the ass from some biker babe with a strap on. I'm not even gay and that was hawt.