RIP Dual 1991 - 2014

Hey I never knew this guy since I rarely show up here, but my condolences to anyone who was close to him. I've lost members of my site and even though you don't always meet e-friends in person, regular members become family in a way.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Only met the guy once, but seemed like a good dude, if a little immature. Wish I'd known he was in WA, would have invited him to some WF get togethers in Seattle.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Only met the guy once, but seemed like a good dude, if a little immature. Wish I'd known he was in WA, would have invited him to some WF get togethers in Seattle.

Yeah he moved up last summer to attend UW and work on his Ph.D in classics. He just bought a house in Lake Forest.

Doubt he'll make the news. They're still talking about Robin Williams down here.

I would highly doubt he would be in the news because he wasn't famous and it happened over a month ago...

Ancalagon

Damn, he was less than half an hour away. Always too late when you find out this shit.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If it makes you feel any better, no one on these forums ever really wants to meet anyone else. They say they do but it's all bullshit.

I sure in the hell wouldn't invite any of these fucktards over to the house where my wife and children sleep.

Buncha fucking bigshot internet animals with little dick issues and underdeveloped social skills. Fuck that.

Ancalagon

I've met Dual before. And Gonad, and Bickendan. Still kicking. ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've met Dual before. And Gonad, and Bickendan. Still kicking. ;)

Bix and I met on his East Coast run a couple years ago involving bodybag's move. That was fun.

Love Child

One Love
Gonad, Dual, Pickle, Hambil, Morhigan, Dr_Dave, And Ish! and Hellmen, and one other...........
Man, I need to add some more chicks to this list.

jack

You met Morrigan and Hambil? :D

jack

That must have been.....interesting

jack

Hammy and I did some work together a couple years ago, but haven't heard from either of them lately.