Roasted red peppers on a roast beef sandwich

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Win

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
*drool*
that sounds most excellent. I'm having a friend over for lunch - made carrot ginger soup, she's bringing a crusty bread, I've got wine. Fie on the rain!

Tisiphone

A co-worker and I just hit up Itzy's, which is a great cafe/store where there is a ton of prepared foods. And I'm not talking what you would find at a grocery store. I just bought some homemade roasted pepper hummus, havarti cheese (for cheap) and roast beef sandwich on sourdough bread with cheddar cheese and said peppers, and a California wine named Menaga a Trois!

I have no idea if the wine's good, but I'll drink anything with a name like that.

Tisiphone

*drool*
that sounds most excellent. I'm having a friend over for lunch - made carrot ginger soup, she's bringing a crusty bread, I've got wine. Fie on the rain!

Carrot ginger soup? Sounds interesting.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Sounds delish:eek:k:

How`d y'enjoy said sandwhich in that miserable Little Antarctica of an apartment you live in:phpquestion:

:rolleyes:

Tisiphone

It's not an apartment...it's the building I work in.

PAY ATTENTION

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hate eating.

curiousa2z

carrot ginger soup is so easy to make, and it makes ya look like a gourmet in the kitchen.
also cheap and healthy!
PM me anyone who wants the recipe.

curiousa2z

It would prolly be Ok, Loktar. There still are potatos, apples, celery and onions as the soup base...

curiousa2z

I think that would be delish.
Bacon is so bad, why must it taste so good?!?! :(

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It would be perfect if there was some horseradish on that sammich. Horseradish on Roast Beef is the second best thing in the world, and when you're done you don't even have to change the sheets!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It would be perfect if there was some horseradish on that sammich. Horseradish on Roast Beef is the second best thing in the world, and when you're done you don't even have to change the sheets!

Horseradish on roast beef, never had it. But it is quite good on sausage.