Rodrigo sex change SHOCKER

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nice little Brazilian body, if a little girlish.

But I think he needs counseling for more than gender reassignment. His female counterpart has a whole different personality. That's usually a sign of something else. :eek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He doesn't look half bad as a woman, but the whole thing sounds nuts. It's like multiple personality syndrome. Call me old fashioned, but I think he just needs a good shag (to make him feel that "Rodrigo" is liked and doesn't need to be swept away).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should let him on BB again as a woman and this time he gets to meet Prince Charles.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He should keep his penis. I like penises.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's a shame to think he'd have it cut off. I'm sure it's quite delightful, as the rest of him is.

And really, does Cassie need any more of them?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It'll be quite a few years until he gets to the penis cutting point. There's hope yet!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's pretty wild, the personality issues are bigger than gender reassignment, it would appear.

cakewalk

along for the ride
He makes a better looking woman than Chaz Bono does a man, that's for sure.

In Chaz's case, seems like he really feels more comfortable as a man. This Rodrigo guy doesn't appear like he'd feel comfortable in his own skin, penis or not. "No matter where you go, there you are".

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lox should take tips from Rodrigo, he passes nicely.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Lox should take tips from Rodrigo, he passes nicely.

Nah, Sex changing is a young, pretty and skinny man's game. If I was younger, prettier and skinnier I'd probably chop off little loktar and be able to pass. Nearing almost forty I'll just have to be content to tuck and look like a fat man in a dress.