ROKU!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I guess I'm in! :D Bought the 2 XS model at Best Buy yesterday, unhooked my direct TV and was up and running in about ten minutes. True 1080dp streaming. High Def on everything.

Fucking amazing.

I joined amazon Prime for 75 bucks for the year. Nice service including the Kindle library and I can sign four of my family members up besides me.

Netflix, Hulu+, Crackle, and PANDORA. Plus the wii works with the remote that came with the little box. Netflix - free for a month, total monthly expense will be 23 dollars. Plus my cable computer connectivity (40 doolars) Very happy.

I did the dishes to Billy Cobham Radio tonight.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
:)

I love my little Rokus.

jack

I got DirectTV to suck my cock too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I used to spend about $130 on satellite TV with all the premium channels. Nothing on to watch.

Now I spend about $25 a month for Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu Plus. More movies than I can find the time to watch and Hulu Plus acts like a DVR without getting filled up. The TV reception without the cable/satellite connection is improved too as it isn't antenna based but streaming from the internet. And, the movies are available when I want to watch them. Don't have to plan my life around the TV schedule or fill up the DVR. I use the savings - about $100 a month - for movie night at the Imax theater.

jack

I get HBO GO now too. Pretty amazing, and the showtime app whatever that is

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I get HBO GO now too. Pretty amazing, and the showtime app whatever that is

How did you get HBO Go? Don't you have to have cable/satellite service to get that?

I don't really want HBO. I'd like to have the AMC and History channels though.

jack

Made a deal with direct tv, they cut my bill in half, gave me hbo, showtime and all hd service for 55 dollars. So with that I can get hbo go now too :D

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I guess I'm in! :D Bought the 2 XS model at Best Buy yesterday, unhooked my direct TV and was up and running in about ten minutes. True 1080dp streaming. High Def on everything.

Fucking amazing.

I joined amazon Prime for 75 bucks for the year. Nice service including the Kindle library and I can sign four of my family members up besides me.

Netflix, Hulu+, Crackle, and PANDORA. Plus the wii works with the remote that came with the little box. Netflix - free for a month, total monthly expense will be 23 dollars. Plus my cable computer connectivity (40 doolars) Very happy.

I did the dishes to Billy Cobham Radio tonight.

Never happened. Someone's full of shit. Fuck off Edna.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Half of that shit I cannot get anyway since I am CANADIAN. Your Jew masters refuse to allow any rights to reach this far.

jack

How's Lonaf treating you, Bickendan/traitor fuck? Or wherever it is you skulk around now?