Round robbin writing game

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Will he miss me even a little? she dispassionately wondered to herself . Probably alot when he hears about the Swiss bank account....she chuckled and got out of bed.

Neil

Out of the closet
Leaving him horny and dejected. But at least he'd always have the bear dream.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
A boy and his Teddy Bear. Inwardly, he chuckled, just slightly at all the times his wife told him he would never know the true meaning of love. He wanted to get in five more minutes before the alarm. He wanted to dance with the bear, or maybe a bare. The cop was naked in the dream. He did not get a ticket.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
And so it went on, for many weeks, the dreams growing ever more intense and explicit.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
His wife was dejected and wondering if she should continue the charade.
He really shouldn't talk in his sleep, and then, she really ought not listen.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Then she found the bear dress.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Then she decised that her ploy has worked WAY to well.
She went over to his pillow and gently slide the tape recorder out from underneath, ejected the tape, and destroyed it.

The Question

Eternal
And that's when Billy noticed us reading about him.

"HEY!" he shouted. "Who the fuck ARE you people, and what are you doing in my house?!"

Friday

Bazinga!
"Post number 29, Billy. This is where your wife tells you she's leaving you for the guy that played in BJ and the Bear. You know, Greg what's his name." said the poster who typed Post Number 29.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
" But Bear wasn't a bear at all! That was just his name!" wailed Billy. " Bear was a DOG!" A Boy and His Dog. A Boy and his Mutt. Mutt! Mutt! Mutt! Mutter?! Had he really killed his wife, because it would make that bloody momser that begat him, happy? Looking through the bars, he could see the faint shadow of the Smokey Bear who had arrested him.