Runny egg roll-off from 'Regarding Blackfoot's duals'

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well with the exception of the girls, I'm not terribly attached to the rest of them. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the balance, much appreciated.

jack

*tee hee*

*laughing*

jack

and I forgot Gagh. Can't forget Gagh. I pull Gagh's HUGE FUCKING EARS with great affection.

jack

And eggs, ygotta love Eggs too. But not in that gay way.

jack

Did I miss anyone? Oh yeah, Jenna.

oh wait, she's "supposedly" not a admin anymore, never mind.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh just go to the admin lounge and strip for all of them, that way you won't forget anyone :D

can the title of this post be changed to, Regarding Blackfoot's supporters?

i don't like it when i'm called blacfoot's dual. i'm not half as accomplished at pimping as the king of the gutters is. i'm more of his backup, i work the middle.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

i don't like it when i'm called blacfoot's dual. i'm not half as accomplished at pimping as the king of the gutters is. i'm more of his backup, i work the middle.

monkey%2Bblowjob.jpg

The New Jack

Slap Mah Fro!

But you are my dual.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Originally Posted by Mentalist
I have decided to let Charles' duals out.

I have decided to let the members of New Age Posting out.

^True DAT^

Originally Posted by jack

What Con did doesn't really affect the dynamic of the board at all, except in a positive way. And since I was daycared for a half an hour last week for spamming said forum in exactly the same way as Chuck's Duals, rules is rules.

My opinion is, Charles should stay, and voice his own opinions. His duals should find another place to play. They are simply repetitive voices of his own opinion. If he gets his duals back, I should get mine back

Rules is rules.

Still moaning and bitchin' on the down low 'Jack'. Face it dawg its obvious your *blackfoot has duals* troll failed.

You've tried everything to get me off this board. Maybe you should try weeping a little more harder. To bad begging at "TrollKingdom" doesn't fly around here.

And another thang, "Jack".

What you gone do with this pimpin' dawg. If you ever get over what happened at The Kingdom maybe you'll have a chance at life. How pathetic are you?

What happened to your "DevilMan" troll? Oh Yeah! How's "Conchaga" taking the news.

Up Top.

jack

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
What happened to your "DevilMan" troll?

Was there something you wanted from me, asshole? I mean besaides lying about me yet again? Wasn't it enough that you lied about meeting me at New Years Eve this year, just to prove a point? Nah, you'd pimp your dead mom for a troll, I know. You've tried that before. Girl, Hummer, fish market...Charley, you've lost it all. Hey at least you didn't burn the soup, eh?

You know you're getting a visit for that one, so just keep peeking out your window like you been doing. You'll see me soon enough :D

jack

This thread just got funny :bigass:

As in, hilarious!

Seph

Retired Account
devilman can i come i rekon im good at the hurting.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I have decided to let the members of New Age Posting out.

^True DAT^

Still moaning and bitchin' on the down low 'Jack'. Face it dawg its obvious your *blackfoot has duals* troll failed.

You've tried everything to get me off this board. Maybe you should try weeping a little more harder. To bad begging at "TrollKingdom" doesn't fly around here.

And another thang, "Jack".

What you gone do with this pimpin' dawg. If you ever get over what happened at The Kingdom maybe you'll have a chance at life. How pathetic are you?

What happened to your "DevilMan" troll? Oh Yeah! How's "Conchaga" taking the news.

Up Top.
:hmmm::madgrin::wacko: