SAINT LUCIFER IS OUTTIE!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Well, the Admins should be proud, for they have run me out of TK, exactly as they planned. No doubt they will see this as PWNage of the great Saint Lucifer, although most would see things differently. Let me see, entire threads of mine deleted. My account hijacked, and used to post meaningless drivel. Other posts moved to Daycare, by far the majority of my posts ended up there, I should add. So, I am forced to ask myself, 'why bother posting in a shithole whose Admins will fuck with your every post, and claim 'pwnage'?' According to the logic of the Admins, every single site that has banned me has therefore PWNed me.

As a result of TK's Admin abuse, I am out of here. Please feel free to delete my account. I now see why TV laughs at this site, even if they are hypocrites. I also see why the site is so dead. Ta ta.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why so sad, Ily? Did something happen?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Well, the Admins should be proud, for they have run me out of TK, exactly as they planned. No doubt they will see this as PWNage of the great Saint Lucifer, although most would see things differently. Let me see, entire threads of mine deleted. My account hijacked, and used to post meaningless drivel. Other posts moved to Daycare, by far the majority of my posts ended up there, I should add. So, I am forced to ask myself, 'why bother posting in a shithole whose Admins will fuck with your every post, and claim 'pwnage'?' According to the logic of the Admins, every single site that has banned me has therefore PWNed me.

As a result of TK's Admin abuse, I am out of here. Please feel free to delete my account. I now see why TV laughs at this site, even if they are hypocrites. I also see why the site is so dead. Ta ta.

Didn't Hitler say this same shit when he got his ass whipped! :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If he did, only Eva heard it before he put the gun in his mouth.

tiff_7_17

Skin is my daddy
Phewff

The Castrator

www.reject-haven.com

This is terrible...TERRIBLE!!!!
The Admins and Mods here should be rightfully disgusted with themselves for oppressing such a fine outstanding member.
Where will these nazi tactics end? Will we all be murdered on the Net?
Take action now and cast the first retaliatry stone.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
This announcement is the equivalent of a painful case of hemorrhoids clearing up. There's a sense of massive relief.

Friday

Bazinga!
He did give the admins permission to delete his account.

So delete the fucker.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
No. TK doesn't do that. And he'll bitch if it's done, and bitch if it isn't. So the action serves no purpose.

The Castrator

www.reject-haven.com
This announcement is the equivalent of a painful case of hemorrhoids clearing up. There's a sense of massive relief.

You are very cruel...some of us would still love to have him around.
He obviously feels victimised by the Admin here. Shouldn't we address his concerns before casually writing him off?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I bemoan the lack of a pronouncement on us all being faggots and him mentioning his Canadian heritage.

He did, however, mention admin abuse, the third element of his normal holy trinity of whine.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER

Finally, the imposter leaves! Truly this is a day of rejoicing, for such is the greatness of I, the glorious SAINTLUCIFER! It is ironic that my imposter, most likely that hypocrite and ugly hag BLOODLESS SERENITY aka LILAC gives up my account for reasons I have stated in the past, namely WHAMINS fucking with other peoples posts, yes? But such is the way of things, natch.

A reminder, BLOODLESS, my cock still needs servicing. But do remember to keep that bag over your head.