SAINT LUCIFER IS...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
... BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!

Did you all miss me? Did you? Huh, huh?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I always miss you, eventually. It is my job to keep tabs on the village idiot, you know. Where the heck you been?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I always miss you, eventually. It is my job to keep tabs on the village idiot, you know. Where the heck you been?

Oh? So, who's the 'village idiot'? I have forgotten most everyone here.

I have been at that shithole Troll Valhalla. What a dump. I hold the record there now for the ONLY full IP-ban.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You are dear. No one else takes being the butt of the joke quite as well as you.

Isn't that what was going on with you last time you were here?

Silly girl. I was never the 'butt of the joke'. You only say this out of fear. I have mastered PWNage of entire sites, whilst you cause barely a ripple in any site. I have been banned from more sites than you are even aware existed. I have a few of them even watching out for me in case I return. I have been threatened by cupcakeERS, JEWS and MUZZIES alike. Therefore, for you to even suggest my being a 'butt of the joke' is quite ludicrous, and an outright lie, designed to assuage your fears, and make you look better in the process. It doesn't fly, not with my superior reputation.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Silly girl. I was never the 'butt of the joke'. You only say this out of fear. I have mastered PWNage of entire sites, whilst you cause barely a ripple in any site. I have been banned from more sites than you are even aware existed. I have a few of them even watching out for me in case I return. I have been threatened by cupcakeERS, JEWS and MUZZIES alike. Therefore, for you to even suggest my being a 'butt of the joke' is quite ludicrous, and an outright lie, designed to assuage your fears, and make you look better in the process. It doesn't fly, not with my superior reputation.

Dearest, that is what makes you the butt of the joke.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh, coincidentally, I'm back as well. Interesting, n'est ce pas? :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's why I agree that Lilac is an action figure =)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dearest, that is what makes you the butt of the joke.

If believing this to be true makes you feel better about yourself, then go ahead. I am all for increasing one's low self-esteem, although I would suggest a visit to a psychiatrist. I hear they work wonders. Why not try it out? Your self-esteem could use a major boost, you wonderful lady you (see, I am helping already).

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oh, coincidentally, I'm back as well. Interesting, n'est ce pas? :bigass:

No, your presence here is irrelevant. I am the saviour of every site in which I visit. Every time I leave, their numbers dwindle, as you clearly saw here. What IS a co-incidence would be the fact you decided to return on the very day I did. Hmmm?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
No, your presence here is irrelevant. I am the saviour of every site in which I visit. Every time I leave, their numbers dwindle, as you clearly saw here. What IS a co-incidence would be the fact you decided to return on the very day I did. Hmmm?
yousuckbutistillloveyou.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If believing this to be true makes you feel better about yourself, then go ahead. I am all for increasing one's low self-esteem, although I would suggest a visit to a psychiatrist. I hear they work wonders. Why not try it out? Your self-esteem could use a major boost, you wonderful lady you (see, I am helping already).

See, you can be nice, in an offhand sort of way.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fart.