SAINT LUCIFER PWNS ADMINS!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have only now returned after a short absence. Upon logging in, what do I find? The Admins have fucked with my avatar. Since said Admins cannot handle me on an intellectual level, they must resort to using their positions in order to fuck with me. Such is a childish, and PWNed act. May all Admins feel free to open their maws as I prepare my cock. Once again, even in my absence, I PWN the entirety that is Troll Kingdom.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
This persecution complex is really quite endearing. It shows a softer, more vulnerable side that usually exists just below your eggshell skin.

The Question

Eternal
Here's a hint, kiddo -- you ain't "pwned" anybody until someone other than you says you have. That's how it works.

The Question

Eternal
Nah, Jack's pwnage is legitimate, since he pwns the board.

The Question

Eternal
That's what I'm sayin'. Let him set two boards at war with each other, or rile up a board full of whores and get 'em back here posting pics of their tits. Then -- maybe -- he'll be worth hearing from. Until then, he's a shit-talking nobody who does nothing but take up bandwidth.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
What... No Yellow Lettering this time? Cmon lucy, your slacking off a bit there!

:)

Ask the Admins about that. They changed my post. Further PWNage. I am but a GOD. I can make the Admins abuse their own power due to their absolute inferiority complexes. I bring that out of such losers. I am in awe of me, as is everyone else.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You wouldn't know what PWNage was if it came up and sodomized your dad. You'd be jealous of PWNage, but you wouldn't know it.

The Question

Eternal
I like pie. Because it gives me gas.

BLAAAAP!