Saint patrick's day is coming...

Falconarg

Rebel
what are you going to do?

happy-st-patricks-day.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm going to Dervish at the Flynn in Burlington for a 7:30 2 hour performance. They are essentially a Celtic punk rock band.

I am COMPLETELY psyched.

3043333077_b2a350165c_o.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
[youtube]QPOXUyr5Gts[/youtube]

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Strange that fucking Caribana here is paid for by the fucking taxpayer. It is a violent fucking 'celebration' where there is much gunfire. People have been killed at this shitfest.

St. Patrick's Day parades here are paid for by the private sector. All parades have been peaceful as fuck.

So, why is the taxpayer funding violence, but telling peaceful celebrations to 'fuck off'?

I have constantly sent letters to my MP, complaining about Caribana, that it needs to be cancelled for the safety of Canadians everywhere. I almost stated that I did not want any cupcakeER celebrations here, but then the MP would never have read it, thanks to his fucking embrasure of fucking PC. Strange, since my fucking MP is a member of the Conservative party, the fuckers for whom I voted.

If the taxpayer is paying for fucking cupcakeER Caribana, why is he not paying for St. Patrick's Day? After all, NONE of our heritage involves cupcakeERS, whilst VERY MUCH of it involves the Irish.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pickles are totally green.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Hey, Luci. I've got a great assignment for you. Walk in your local St. Patrick's day parade wearing the brightest orange shirt you can find. I'll be watching.