Saw something Really Strange today...

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
After wearing my house shoes to the point where I can actually poke my fingers through the holes in the bottom, I FINALLY decided to go out and buy a brand new pair. While in the store, I couldn't help but notice all the nice womens shoes they had on display that I thought would really look nice on my spouse. While looking at one pair of high heeled ankle strapped sandles , (the type of shoes she calls "Fuck Me Shoes"), I couldn't help but notice this one woman standing in front of the mirror that had an absolutely fantastic pair of legs!

Then she did something strange....

While walking around in front of the mirror trying out a nice pair of stilettoes, she opened her bag and kept spraying perfume all over both of her well developed calves and ankles.

I was like WTF? :hmmm:

Unless she plans on spending a lot of time sitting down somewhere with her legs crossed, I don't think anyones gonna be crawling around on their knees sniffing at her legs. :eek:

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Maybe she has smelly legs syndrome?

Love Child

One Love
Duh stargard-if there was a person helping her try on shoes, she wanted to smell nice. Perhaps she was worried her feet stunk.