Screw MissManners, I'm with you Borgs !

P

Parallaxis

If Elwood can't respect the chain of command then he needed to be tossed.

Even TBonz knows when to back down to the man in charge.

I think Borgs has done a great job at WF, I was still hoping he'd be a TK admin !

BlazerBoy

Come now Para. Admit it, you just love dissent and situations like this, don't you. :D

P

Parallaxis

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but it looks like Para is taking Elwoods job. My first act - firing Tamar, why? just because. And it always helps to kill one out of the gate to let the others know you mean business.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Always get rid of the ones smarter than you right away, good tactics for once! Congrats!!

No matter how much you kiss ass you are still just gonna be here making threads like this.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Typical Para. Always backing the only loser bigger than himself that he can find.

P

Parallaxis

Always get rid of the ones smarter than you right away, good tactics for once! Congrats!!

Nope there's just no place for cripples in the new Para Establishment.

No matter how much you kiss ass you are still just gonna be here making threads like this.

One can only hope !

Typical Para. Always backing the only loser bigger than himself that he can find.

I fail to see how Borgs is the loser in this. He con'd a whole board into turning over control of their internet world to him and once in power disposed of all his enemies. We've not seen a show of victory like this since Para did the same thing with SlipStream Underground.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Borgs is a loser by default. It's a fucking Internet posting board - how the hell can he be a winner in a pointless power struggle with people he'll never meet? Get a grip on reality, Para. You have too far of a unhealthy obsession with BBS minutae as it is, without spreading yet more of your asinine views on this largely droll event.

P

Parallaxis

how the hell can he be a winner in a pointless power struggle with people he'll never meet?

In the tried and true method discovered by the first Dutch settlers to Trekbbs - control what they want and keep them from getting it.

Classic. Just Classic.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's the Internet, Para - it's not a big deal. Keep telling yourself that over & over again in your own mind. We could see you cured yet.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I agree with Para

I would also like to screw mm, in the good way though

as to Borgs, I like the guy

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I don't dislike him, nor like him. It's just another chance to post some mindless smack about somebody I really don't know.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Parallaxis said:
Nope there's just no place for cripples in the new Para Establishment.

The Para Establishment? It should be great fun to watch the microcephaly guy leading the Down's kiddies. Truly entertaining!

I fail to see how Borgs is the loser in this. He con'd a whole board into turning over control of their internet world to him and once in power disposed of all his enemies. We've not seen a show of victory like this since Para did the same thing with SlipStream Underground.

Are you blind? "disposed of all his enemies"? First..Elwood stepped down. Second half the board is calling him on his incompetence and inability to do..well much of anything right. I don't see him tossing out his detractors. He just sits there and lies and tries to evade and fumbles along screwing up the next thing that comes along.

Show of victory...lol. Talk about spin.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A change in ownership wouldn't change the right-wing tilt of the membership. If they were funnier I wouldn't care about it...

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
The tilt can't change until people with opposing views come and defend them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Like I said, if they were funnier I'd do it. But I find the tone a little too White Boy's Cigar Club. TNZ with constipation, if you will.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my cup of Stoli.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
:lol:

Understood. It's just too bad for us.