SERIOUSLY, can we get rid of these INFOLINKS??

MENtalist, if TK has become a financial hardship, then sell it to myself or some other TK member than can run it ad free.

TK never used to be about selling out.

That is all.

PS: I like you MENty, don't take this personally.

Old TK must have been a figment of my imagination then? OK, never mind. Like most brain dead tards I am assuming this recent ad induced driven site must be ok...hip...groovy?? It's astonishing how people can justify changes that are annoying, a sell out, plain stupid?? Yeah, it's all justified, nothing is wrong?? OK, sure, whatever u say. JUST BEND OVER & LET ME ASS RAPE YOU!!

Seph

Retired Account
They said they would take them down when you proposed in the other thread about this that you would kill yourself as payment in full.

Seph

Retired Account
DERKHED.

Seph

Retired Account
Yeah thats why we dont post here anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you haven't figured out how to get around them by now, you deserve to see them.

If you haven't figured out how to get around them by now, you deserve to see them.

And there it is...NOPE, won't go there, will NOT resort to name calling...but, hey, isn't it amazing that so many of these Moderator's will justify ANYTHING?? Yeah, they are twisted around MENty's cock like a condom IMO! Oh well...whatever!!

TK is NOT about ADS...it NEVER was & should NEVER be!! Is this really a debatable issue?? It is really simple, if MENty cannot afford to run this site devoid of ads then sell it to someone who can.

It is not about ad blockers or attacking someones intelligence for NOT getting around the ads...it is about FREE SPEECH! Ads were NEVER meant to be part of TK. MENty is profiting from this site, when will people wake up & stop defending everything he does?? There are plenty of long term TK members here who could run this site without resorting to annoying ads & infolinks!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It is not about ad blockers or attacking someones intelligence for NOT getting around the ads...it is about FREE SPEECH! Ads were NEVER meant to be part of TK. MENty is profiting from this site, when will people wake up & stop defending everything he does?? There are plenty of long term TK members here who could run this site without resorting to annoying ads & infolinks!!

Bravehart 2: The Henoching

Seph

Retired Account
Seph, the gun in your av is really hot. If i had a vagina i would have orgasmed.;)

It looks like an Israeli military Uzi with a silencer, not sure tho.

Seph

Retired Account
fucking scrumptious.

4964.imgcache.jpg