She's a Bad Mamma Jamma

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
just as fine as she can be, hey.

I refer to [you], of course

Cock

oh hai.

I've been traveling the internets an am weary.

Cock

i must have been the only one to finish a game of bingo

Cock

you never liked me, Yub. just admit it. (that's not a you tag, Yub) I'm talking to you. Y- u- b. yub.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I barely know you. My opinion of you could change if evidence presents itself you aren't a total dropkick. You still suck for using youtags.

Cock

i know. this is the only place that they work......and i figured half of the people (male) would get it immediately, and maybe the chix would dig it.

I'm sorry yub.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
"Bad Mamma Jamma" was an R&B dance song from the 80s only black people in America listened too and I think Cock is a white person from Oslo or something. Strange.

Cock

"Bad Mamma Jamma" was an R&B dance song from the 80s only black people in America listened too and I think Cock is a white person from Oslo or something. Strange.
I may look norwegian, but Im actually an american honkey.

they're STILL playing 80's hits on our radio at work, though.

right now, you can call me Miss Jackson if you're nasty!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
just as fine as she can be, hey.

I refer to SaintLucifer, of course

Ah, someone has not the ability to differentiate between the sexes. Truly sad. It is especially sad when the one confuses the greatest individual to ever set poast in this place with a female.

Let me guess, you have never spoken to a woman in the real world, have you Eugene?

Cock

does your sister count as a woman? my 3 big black friends and I just left her place.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ah, someone has not the ability to differentiate between the sexes. Truly sad. It is especially sad when the one confuses the greatest individual to ever set poast in this place with a female.

Let me guess, you have never spoken to a woman in the real world, have you Eugene?

LOL you tag pwned.

Cock

i know. this is the only place that they work......and i figured half of the people (male) would get it immediately, and maybe the chix would dig it.

I'm sorry yub.

Ah, someone has not the ability to differentiate between the sexes. Truly sad. It is especially sad when the one confuses the greatest individual to ever...blehdie blehdie bleh
LOL you tag pwned.

i forgot to factor in the dumbass adjustment.

so...slightly less than all the male members will get it immediately. Canadians. sigh