Shit's on fire again

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Looking out my window, if I crane my neck to the right, it looks like the Hollywood Hills are on fire.

I'll just ignore it, and keep staring at the cool, blue Pacific Ocean. Looks sooo close...

Love Child

One Love
Had a fire in the town I work recently. That was the first time I'd seen flames so big, so close. Kind of scary freaky. Made me want smores.

Big Dick McGee

Not much in the Hollywood Hills except actors and celebutantes. So, no loss.

Love Child

One Love
No way. WTF How does one breathe? I just don't think I could get used to that. Remember the fires that Yub and SuN were posting about last year? Those were some crazy pictures!

Big Dick McGee

Yup, that's what I can see if I crane my neck to the right. Did you take that picture??

Big Dick McGee

I used to take the 405N every day when I lived in the Valley. Took me over an hour to go 14 miles. Even though my commute home now is shit, it's still about 90 minutes to go 52 miles. That will somewhat explain to other folks how incredibly congested the 405 is.

So, you took that at like 2:30 and it was already clogged?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I used to take the 405N every day when I lived in the Valley. Took me over an hour to go 14 miles. Even though my commute home now is shit, it's still about 90 minutes to go 52 miles. That will somewhat explain to other folks how incredibly congested the 405 is.

So, you took that at like 2:30 and it was already clogged?

1:30, yeah. It was mostly a result of people were slowing down because of the fire, though. The traffic's normally worse southbound.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe it was CGI fire and smoke created by GEORGE LUCAS