Should I let it all hang out???

Should I post about personal things I know are inappropriate for this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What, are your retarded? NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So yeah. I continue to be frustrated and annoyed. A few years back someone spent a shit-ton of money buying and renovating a place into a fetish event center; took out a loan to finance it. Popped over to X to look at what they're up to, as far as events: Pajama party, Star Wars trivia night, D&D night, radical empowerment seminar, gender + power dynamics roundtable discussion...

I mean, great, if that's what you wanna do and it pays the bills, fine. I just don't understand how you can pay the bills by having a bunch of furries sit around and talk about their feelings and play D&D.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
In an unrelated note, it is physically painful to me, how stupid people are and how they don't understand words mean things. Just looking at a GIF of an older woman in a 1 piece with the caption "Blahblah said women in their 40s shouldn't wear a bikini, repost if they're wrong." (or words to that effect). I stared at it for a solid minute, trying to understand what they were talking about and could only conclude they don't know what they're talking about. A "bikini" is a 2 piece swimsuit with a top and a bottom. A 1 piece swimsuit that covers the entire torso is not a bikini. That's really not a difficult concept. Or "pigtails." It's called a pigtail because the hair is braided so it looks like a pig's tail (at least compared to a "ponytail," where the hair is gathered together and looks like a pony's tail.) It isn't called a pigtail because there is one on each side of your head. Do pigs have a tail on each side of their ass in your world? But inevitably, when you see someone with ponytails on the sides of their head, people call them pigtails. It fucking hurts my brain, how stupid humans are.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've been having them all day.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
When I was 23 or so I had a somewhat crazy roommate, a fire axe, one of those old wood cabinet Zenith radiation master CRT TVs in the garage, and plenty of pot and whiskey. This guy gets the idea to go out to the garage and stand on top of the TV with the axe.

He just said, "Take cover" and my other roommate and I cleared the area. Then he swung the axe down through the screen of the TV. The implosion and the sound associated with it was quite impressive. I was picking shards of glass out of the wall behind him for days.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
When I was 17 I learned how to drill holes in steel pipe and groove the cut ends to use screw to fit caps in the size of the pipe in machine shop. So I made one like that, capped one end, glued an M-80 to the hole in the side, filled it with gunpowder, capped the other end, and went out to this old abandoned barn a couple blocks from where I lived. We used to hang out there to smoke cigarettes and fuck around. Light firecrackers, shit like that. So I brought it out there, and everyone was impressed. I learned to do this from Jerry Rubin's "Steal This Book". Anyway, I placed it under the front door of the barn, someone lit it, we ran like hell and it blew out the whole side of a 40 foot tall barn which then caught fire. We ran like hell.

Good times.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So yeah. I continue to be frustrated and annoyed. A few years back someone spent a shit-ton of money buying and renovating a place into a fetish event center; took out a loan to finance it. Popped over to X to look at what they're up to, as far as events: Pajama party, Star Wars trivia night, D&D night, radical empowerment seminar, gender + power dynamics roundtable discussion...

I mean, great, if that's what you wanna do and it pays the bills, fine. I just don't understand how you can pay the bills by having a bunch of furries sit around and talk about their feelings and play D&D.
You haven't lived until you've participated in Furry Bard Karaoke.

People have sex in silly costumes and it's called roleplay and people are generally ok with it. But two people put on animal costumes and have sex and they're the weirdos shunned by society.

I loved the Thundercats cartoon as a kid. Does that make me a Furry?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter