Sir Sacrifyx, I doth issue thee a challenge

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Unless you're gonna pick up where bootlicker left off, get the fuck on to more fruitful endeavors, will ya?

was a matter sweet cheeks.... did i call the big scary knight a cunt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

maybe you could get on your virtual horse and fuck off back to cumalot with the black knight....

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
"Knights Of Cydonia"

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you how god
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win
When fools can be kings
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive

Sir Sacrifyx

was a matter sweet cheeks.... did i call the big scary knight a cunt
Did you? I thought you referred to me as a lesbian. Somehow my written word is able to conjure images of multi-vaginal friction in your head. I'll need to research that some, could come in handy sometime.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Yeah, that about sums up the quality around here.

maybe you could get on your virtual horse and fuck off back to cumalot with the black knight....

I swear, you assholes take this knight shit more seriously and to greater extremes than any of us do. Kind of makes one wonder who's more fucked in the head.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I swear, you assholes take this knight shit more seriously and to greater extremes than any of us do. Kind of makes one wonder who's more fucked in the head.

Well ... not really. It is kind of obvious considering your avatar, the name of your message board, your banner, etc.

Sir Sacrifyx

Well ... not really. It is kind of obvious considering your avatar, the name of your message board, your banner, etc.
No, really. An avatar is that, an avatar. A picture of my choosing, to let people know where I'm from (OOTIKOF) and what I do (I flame). I never said anything about horses or Camelot (did he say cumalot?), or any of that other foolery you shitbags bring up thinking it makes you look witty and clever. Schoolyard insults, and shite ones at that, that's all I've seen from any of you. I wouldn't expect a bunch of nobodies like yourselves to ever really understand what the KOF are about, but I'll keep trying because I'm just dedicated like that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Schoolyard insults, and shite ones at that, that's all I've seen from any of you. I wouldn't expect a bunch of nobodies like yourselves to ever really understand what the KOF are about, but I'll keep trying because I'm just dedicated like that.
It appears to me you've received tit for tat. If you want better, bring better.

bootsie58

Did you? I thought you referred to me as a lesbian. Somehow my written word is able to conjure images of multi-vaginal friction in your head. I'll need to research that some, could come in handy sometime.

Yeah, that about sums up the quality around here.

You can tell he's a little embarrassed about the knight thing now. It's cool, man: You like to pretend to be a knight on the internet. Own it.

Sir Sacrifyx

Shut UP you NOBODY! You don't even UNDERSTAND him!

Thanks bootlicker, but when I need a blowjob, I'll cut your legs off at the knees and shove my cock down your throat. The last thing I need is one of you twats trying to stand up in my defense. I'd hate for one of your compatriots to call you a fag or say something untoward about your mother.

bootsie58

Thanks bootlicker, but when I need a blowjob, I'll cut your legs off at the knees and shove my cock down your throat. The last thing I need is one of you twats trying to stand up in my defense. I'd hate for one of your compatriots to call you a fag or say something untoward about your mother.

Hey man, I just think the NOBODIES should show a little respect to mysterious, complex individuals such as yourself.

Sir Sacrifyx

It appears to me you've received tit for tat. If you want better, bring better.

I do the best I can with what I'm given to work with, and right now all you've given me is the same old recycled bullshit any grade-schooler can hear at recess. I'm still waiting for just one original idea to come spilling out of one of your mouths, and I'll wait a bit longer. I'd hate to leave too early and miss the pivotal moment, an occasion akin to the big bang, that once in a lifetime event that has never been before and will never be again, when one of you helmet wearing, flotation device using, snotnosed, spit-when-you-talk, cross-eyed, redheaded, downs syndrome having, special-education failing, short bus riding fucking retards actually manages to have a moment of clarity long enough to spit out something worth hearing. Carry on.