SKINS SPOILERS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
One character cheats on another in a random sex scene and conflict arises.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Someone takes drugs and has a psychedelic montage!

CaptainWacky

The effects of drugs vary by episode: sometimes a character can swallow a whole bag of drugs and nothing happens except their fanny feels funny, sometimes they take one pill and try to kill themself.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The consequences of drugs will involve several characters blaming each other of their situation. Some angst will ensue. Every member of the police will be portrayed as a Gene Hunt / Juliet Bravo style cartoon character.

CaptainWacky

Every teacher is an absolute retard.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
A character will be portrayed as a twat, as if to make you think that they are making it seem ok that they are a twat. Then something will happen to stop them being a twat, because that's how it works in The Bible (if people were only hit by buses in The Bible).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Any decent naked teen gayboys in the new bunch?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't seen this new season yet, but if it's same characters as last year then, no, no gayboys. All of the cast are reasonably attractive, though, and it's rare for an episode to go by without any nudity. Of course, none of the characters are likable. The writers try so hard to make them "flawed, realistic individuals" that they rarely, if ever do anything nice. They just whine, fuck something, swear at someone, fuck something, snort something, fuck something, inject something, fuck something while swearing at someone while snorting something while having an existential musical montage, swear at someone, fuck something, get hit by a bus, inject something... "SKINS".

CaptainWacky

The acting's pretty good though.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
UNSPECIFIEDMENTALILLNESSKID_47 is my favourite. I like it when he gets pityfucked by GOODTWIN_75.

CaptainWacky

Do you think a lesbian twin would sleep with me?

CaptainWacky

Because she's a lesbian?