Sniper Kitty's day job...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
happyendingxi9.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
falconarg said:
ur edits looks like a big fuckin piece of shit made by a 3 year old bitch,but i loled too

Like he should make it his fucking day job doing chops for your amusement

Elnidfse

J&L Massacres said:
Kinda pethetic that you have this infatuation with the kitty. You even went out of your way to post a thread about him.
Protip:
No a 'he' heathen.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
J&L Massacres said:
Kinda pethetic that you have this infatuation with the kitty. You even went out of your way to post a thread about him.

Maybe I just wanted to stroke the pussy...

Elnidfse

Mongo lacks the organ thats located in the head that allows people to type properly with caps.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Dork Lord said:
*INSERT 5 PAGES OF WIJF{GSDFLJBG:SDFKLG: HERE*

Will anyone ever get it right?

It's 5 pages of @JPO)*(&)*&PIJJP&(*&^(*P&*(HJ)(*&, you fucking idiot!

Don't get your knickers in a bunch over a Karma comment. Anyone will think you're Elnidfse.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So, mentioning your handle is 'starting again'? Self Absorbed?

Hardly. I can't even be bothered with you, it was so easy the other day. Only a sore loser would think that rounding up his mates to post a Goat/se Macro would in same way 'win' the day.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
So, mentioning youur handle is 'starting again'? Self Absorbed?

Hardly. I can't even be bothered with you, it was so easy the other day. Only a sore loser would think that rounding up his mates to post a Goat/se Macro would in same way 'win' the day.
Haha... Nobody told you? That wasn't a Macro. :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I couldn't give a shit what it was. I could post it again, but seeing as Word Censors have been applied, I'll save the hassle.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
I couldn't give a shit what it was. I could post it again, but seeing as Word Censors have been applied, I'll save the hassle.
:D You could said that twice before. I could post another code but seeing how I'm lazy, I'll save the hassle :D