So APPARENTLY, we need to have another fucking election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
[B said:
Badlands Spamstitution[/B] ]
10. In the case of a tie, the two candidates with the least votes will be stricken from the ballot and there will be a secondary election. This election will be held immediately.

11. Secondary elections will last as long as the original.

12. The ballot itself will be a thread with a cutoff date.
A) The time zone used for this cutoff will be Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).

With LC's duals and the man himself: Dirk Funk should just start off with 10.

With Dual's duals and mine, there's 11 for Omar.

Try to leave Loktar and me off this time, ok? ;)

Love Child

One Love
Yeah I should not have put those names in. Also I approved some of um well someones duals for citezenship and not sure if I could do that-but I guess I could because hey I have 9 people to vouch for because I'm just a messed up um psycotic, um multiple personality disorder skitzophrenic yeah I know I didn't spell those right, go suck an Egg and suck it hard.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
HEAD ASSPLODE

I have never in my life actually wanted to murder someone I knew online Greg, but right now I'd at least be willing slip you roofies and tape you getting raped by gorillas.

SRSLY

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Conchage said:
Finally, if you allow the disputed accounts and the handful (two: The Dork Lord and Kitty - I'm stll not counting Douche Pukehole as he was fairly refused addition to the citzens list) of disenfranchised citizens, here's that tally:
Once again, I vouched for myself months ago. Its not my fault the citizens list wasnt updated properly. I only have two accounts and should be able to vote with both.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I cant really argue with that considering Ive never read read the Spamstituion and doing so isnt on my short list.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It only applies if you let it.

Suggestion for next election, noone gets nominated and nobody votes. MM will just have to let Ily, LC, and DP mod and be done with it.

I was just thinking of LEAVING THE BADLANDS FOREVER for a few days every time theres an election.

If I'm running and I win, someone just PM me or something.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, that's a good, sane idea - only problem: something tells me that mm is not the type of girl who "just has to let" others decide what goes on in her backyard ;)

LOOK IT'S WHATEVER THE FUCK CONCHAGA SEZ BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL READ THAT SHIT OMGZ
*feels like a geek now because she read it. Repeatedly.*

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh and DP: I believe Conchaga is correct and you should be happy because it will give you the mod you wanted and prevent another election that might turn out even worse...

Oh and DP: I believe Conchaga is correct and you should be happy because it will give you the mod you wanted and prevent another election that might turn out even worse...

A VICTORY BY LOOPHOLE IS NOT REALLY A VICTORY LOL

Not really. I don't know. The whole thing just gives me a headache.

But I am glad you read it. WE NEED YOU ON THAT WALL!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I don't see what the problem with having a runoff election would be, assuming we can do so without causing anyone undue emotional distress.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah I should not have put those names in. Also I approved some of um well someones duals for citezenship and not sure if I could do that-but I guess I could because hey I have 9 people to vouch for because I'm just a messed up um psycotic, um multiple personality disorder skitzophrenic yeah I know I didn't spell those right, go suck an Egg and suck it hard.
I like the capitalization of Egg! Makes me feel immortalized!

Status
Not open for further replies.