So,.. epic win..?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Have they deliberately made it as shit as possible so that it works on some post modern ironic level?

Or did someone at the BBC find an old tape of the generation game and work out a way to make the same program but not pay royalties to the original creators?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Not watching it. I couldn't believe from the trailers that they were paying some smug fuck to just stand there and shreik "EPIC WIN!" in an amazingly annoying fashion.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He annoys me too, plus it seems like they only have him because they couldn't afford to pay the other one from Armstrong and Miller.

Might go on the PS3 till Doctor Who comes on, this show makes Don't scare the hare look like the krypton factor.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
They probably recruit most of the guests from the people leaving an Ant & Dec studio show.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It was ok to have on in the background. It's always a bit awkward when mainstream tv tries to use internet meme terminology, especially when the host has thinning hair and a posh accent. The actual format was basically You Bet! but without a paedo host.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bring back DON'T SCARE THE HARE!!

(I haven't actually watched Epic Win, I just really miss Don't Scare The Hare.)