So... Have I Gotta Suck Menty's Dick...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
To get the kind of preferential treatment that jack gets around here?

I mean... geez... you say anything... you know, troll like to him, and he gets protected, but the little goof runs around saying what he wants with no censure.

Me? I actually got banned from here once for posting a pic that had no relation to jack whatsoever because jack whined to the admins.

He must pay money to keep this shit hole up. Funny, I thought this was Troll Kingdom.

So, the question remains: what do I have to do to get the treatment gnome gets?

TfL74Fi.png

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BTW, I didn't "insinuate" anything. I outright called him a pedophile.

Brickvader

Watching yall
If I saw jack do it I would have done the same.

I thought you were some respected old school troll? I gotta say I always looked up to you in the troll ranks. This is a hard day for me I am teh sads (written in emo language for teh comprehension)

Pedo this pedo that flames belong on gore forums with all the 18yr old emo bitches.

I'm fair I will apply the same rules to everyone, my decision is not wmotionally motivated. If i wss emotionally driven fucking retards like Charles would have been banned long ago.

Have a great day CU.

Your local friendly and most helpful administrator.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh, you're an admin now. That explains a lot. jack will love that.

Given your typing and grasp of English, that explains the nonsensical warning tag.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, this isn't the first time an admin has come to jack's rescue... poor little gnome bein' picked on and all that... just didn't think it would be you. :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You fucking shitheels baby. WAHWAHWAH.

Like I said, OWNED. Now go fuck off to some bullshit corner you're comfy with shitforbrains. You think you're some sort of troll god.

More like troll shit that I scrape off my shoe :bigass:

Brickvader

Watching yall
Yeah, this isn't the first time an admin has come to jack's rescue... poor little gnome bein' picked on and all that... just didn't think it would be you. :D

I haven't come to his rescue. If he had been calling you a pedo I would have warned him once and told him to sort his shit out if he wished to stay I know him better than i know you. And if you think I'm protecting him again it's a sad day for me because not only the respected troll thing but added to that youre a fucking idiot.

I have put jack in his place more times than most. And wouldn't hesitate for a second.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself and untuck your tail from between your legs and try enjoy yourself otherwise what's the point.

Brickvader

Watching yall

Thanks for proving my point, ? My friendship with jack has been tenuous at best but I stuck up for him as a board decision and that has jack shit to do with the poster in question.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I haven't come to his rescue. If he had been calling you a pedo I would have warned him once and told him to sort his shit out if he wished to stay I know him better than i know you. And if you think I'm protecting him again it's a sad day for me because not only the respected troll thing but added to that youre a fucking idiot.

I have put jack in his place more times than most. And wouldn't hesitate for a second.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself and untuck your tail from between your legs and try enjoy yourself otherwise what's the point.

cupcakeer, please. This isn't the first time the staff flushed the toilet behind one of jackass's massive shits. Every time someone calls him on his... shall we say, personality flaws, he runs to the admins and whines. This is just the latest.

Since you bow and tug to his wishes, I dub thee Shabbos Goy.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You fucking shitheels baby. WAHWAHWAH.

Like I said, OWNED. Now go fuck off to some bullshit corner you're comfy with shitforbrains. You think you're some sort of troll god.

More like troll shit that I scrape off my shoe :bigass:

giphy.gif

Brickvader

Watching yall
cupcakeer, please. This isn't the first time the staff flushed the toilet behind one of jackass's massive shits. Every time someone calls him on his... shall we say, personality flaws, he runs to the admins and whines. This is just the latest.

Since you bow and tug to his wishes, I dub thee Shabbos Goy.

Wrong and wrong I made the decision without jack contacting me. You have been here the same amount of time as me 14yrs and you should know better.

Period.

Fuck jack and fuck you.

jack

Nice self portrait of you there CU. Thanks for showing everyone how well you dance for me fuckley :bigass:

Jesus flawzz, you know that's the tiredest old routine he has when he wants to start stirring shit. Still a loser.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Gnome-Dog-86849.gif

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
But you're still covering for him.

jack

and therein lies the fable :bigass: