So I'll be in London for a week & a half...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Chib someone's gran in the fanny.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Walk through Southhall or King's Cross late at night with lots of money.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Go into a branch of RBS and wave £50 notes at passers by through the windows.

If you're still alive after that, go down to Selfridges on Oxford Street and have simulated sex with a manikin in the window, stopping occasionally to smile for tourists' cameras.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I feel bad that no one's giving him serious suggestions. :(

(Rape the queen.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well it depends on his interests. I think going up to the top of The Monument is pretty cool, but he might think it's lame.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Go to the Natural History Museum and draw a mustache on the life size model of the Blue Whale.

Post pix.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Go to Parliament Square and setup a pro-war demonstration camp next to Brian Hoare's anti-war one.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hunt down MFers living in or near London, show them your junk.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Let us know ahead of shedule so we can have our cameras ready to send pics to Cassie.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Go for a job interview with Sir Alan Sugar and purposely try to make a fool out of him.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Go out, and LOSE HIM MONNNAAAAY.

Or you could go to Buckhingham Palace, wait for the changing of the guard and lie down in front of the procession of horses, refusing to get up until they accept you as the true successor to the British throne.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Does that work?!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Not in my experience, but a guy with a name like Archibald might just pull it off!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
^I'm English/Scottish with an pinch of German thrown in there way back. If I hadn't put on 40 pounds since getting married two years ago I might've given it a shot.

Menty's idea seems most feasible, as that place is on the intinerary. He may have to settle for a mylar sheet with a mustache on it held up in front of the blue whale, as I'm in no hurry to get arrested/fired. Hey...at least I won't photoshop it.

One thing I can promise you: If I spot Gagh in a pub (or anywhere else) he is SO getting his picture taken. I'll have my wife post them here posthumously.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO SAY WATCH A GAME OF FOOTY?!?!

MURDERERS! ASSASSINS!

YOU HAVE MURDERED SLEEP!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
GAGH'S GONNA BE SO ANGRY WHEN HE FINDS OUT YOU EXPECT TO SEE HIM IN LONDON