So, shall I go to retarded spamboard land and beg jeffie to come back?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
NOT A POLL

jack

But you know, if anyone can get him back here I can.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I say do it. His shit is always original. I'm bored with Ange. Watching him and her slap each other would be rather amusing. Or even if he takes a shine to Ange....whatever. He's overdue already.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Please do.

jack

Ok, after Cinqo de Mayo and dinner, I'll foray over there.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah bring him back. self-imposed, leaving-forever-exile is so two-thousand-oughts...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I say do it. His shit is always original. I'm bored with Ange. Watching him and her slap each other would be rather amusing. Or even if he takes a shine to Ange....whatever. He's overdue already.

Whatever....I want nothing to do with that asshole. He's pure evil, a poison and a cancer. But won't condemn you for your association with him, like I did last time.

*puts Dork Lord and his duals on ignore*

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who is Jeffie?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh. I used to like the Lord of Dorkness. Then he said he was only nice to me because Jack told him to be nice to me. Oh. Okay.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Oh. I used to like the Lord of Dorkness. Then he said he was only nice to me because Jack told him to be nice to me. Oh. Okay.

That's not cool.

The ebb and flow around here is all based on lulz (enjoyment form the misfortune of others). The drama, the troll, is argument, backstabbing, bitching, etc.

Keep in mind most of this is some sort of game to most posters that associate with this board. Keep your friends close, but let the rest roll off your back. Why waste even a moment of your precious time holding grudges here?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That's not cool.

The ebb and flow around here is all based on lulz (enjoyment form the misfortune of others). The drama, the troll, is argument, backstabbing, bitching, etc.

Keep in mind most of this is some sort of game to most posters that associate with this board. Keep your friends close, but let the rest roll off your back. Why waste even a moment of your precious time holding grudges here?

Yeah I think it started out as a game between me and Dork Lord, then the lines blurred, we joked/agreed one day that our insults/flames/bullshit had kernels of truth in them and things went sour/downhill from there. We fought and made up twice before but I think this time the friendship(if there ever truly was one) is over.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Then, if he came back, hopefully you can just 'meh' and avoid or ignore him.

You two have a deep history, but if you have have no interest in any sort of future friendship / feud / whatever, don't bother with investing your time during the present.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Then, if he came back, hopefully you can just 'meh' and avoid or ignore him.

You two have a deep history, but if you have have no interest in any sort of future friendship / feud / whatever, don't bother with investing your time during the present.

I plan to put him on ignore before he arrives. I mentioned this in another thread and Bick said that made me pwned, but I don't care.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
No, I didn't. I was giving you an advance on what Jeff would say to anyone putting someone on ignore. Personally, I think using ignore is a waste of time, but if it works for you, go for it.

jack

I just ignore them. Otherwise I don't.