Seph

Retired Account

aeommai

cookie?
he's llucky it was only "bruised and swollen"

but at leas the could pretend like it was always like that

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dirk searched the web in the hopes of finding my cock? Perhaps a name change is in order, yes? Dirk Fag? He is no doubt related to the great Admin known as Fagh, himself.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Did you know that you're second only to Henoch in the cry "I'm leaving forever!" wolf bullshit department? Do you ever do anything you say you're going to do or are you always this full of shit?

Seph

Retired Account
y ask this u know the answer!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Did you know that you're second only to Henoch in the cry "I'm leaving forever!" wolf bullshit department? Do you ever do anything you say you're going to do or are you always this full of shit?

I was crying 'I'm leaving forever' in this thread? Alrighty then! Yet another result of the US education system, I see. Americans cannot read. Poor bastards. No wonder they finish at the bottom of world educational standards.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
BTW, why is it whenever I disappear, entire threads about me tend to crop up? If you all miss me, just fucking say so. Quit being shy bitches. You all LOVE me, and I know it, especially Sarek. He's had his hanky ready to wipe my cum off his chin for ages.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I was crying 'I'm leaving forever' in this thread? Alrighty then! Yet another result of the US education system, I see. Americans cannot read. Poor bastards. No wonder they finish at the bottom of world educational standards.

Didi I say it was in this thread? Talk about being an uneducated fuckstick. Luci, your comprehension skills are second only to a piece of driftwood.