So wtf are "credits" for?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Srsly? I thought Hambil had some big participatory merit/demerit system in mind (of course, why he thought this would be a good idea in a place that's already populated with folks who get thrown into quasi-turmoil over karma points is beyond me,) but he's since departed, and seeing as how you can't seem to do fuck all with them, what's the point of having them clutter up the CP and whatnot?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
You can gamble in both the arcade and on vBookie with them. (wheeeeeee I know!) OR...staff can steal them from you causing you to unleash harsh criticism in the form of QSF threads calling for our being removed and or spanked.

:D
mm

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I noticed that karma was tied to credits in a fashion. Each neg I gave Trigger Fox lost him three credits.

Other than that, useless mod is useless.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
You assclown! You were basically making my credits go away because I donated credits to him. :mad:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You assclown! You were basically making my credits go away because I donated credits to him. :mad:

I think I found the problem here: You gave him your credits.

Also, posing gives three credits.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I like him fine. He amuses me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Srsly? I thought Hambil had some big participatory merit/demerit system in mind (of course, why he thought this would be a good idea in a place that's already populated with folks who get thrown into quasi-turmoil over karma points is beyond me,) but he's since departed, and seeing as how you can't seem to do fuck all with them, what's the point of having them clutter up the CP and whatnot?

Thanks for pointing this out "Archibald". I 've been opposed to the credit function forever as well as the karma fucntion.

And another thang, Archibald.
I'm behind you 100%. Let me know how this turns out.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah "Archibald" :D

Further

MooGoo
Please someone post a breakdown of what actions affect credits and how many they add/subtract. I need to know how best to increase the size of my flaccid epeen :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Please someone post a breakdown of what actions affect credits and how many they add/subtract. I need to know how best to increase the size of my flaccid epeen :(

I just magically increased the size of your peen, I hope Susie appreciates it.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
What happened to Susie anyway? She was fun to play with.