Some ebayers are thick as shit

whisky

Boobie inspector
So I am selling a loose action figure, it says loose in the title, in the description it says without packaging, and there are two photos of it not in a package, and yet I get two questions from the same guy, one after the other.

Is this figure in its original packaging?

Can I see a picture of it in its packaging?

No dickhead, you can't!

whisky

Boobie inspector
and now he is telling me he has a friend in character options who knows this figure isnt real

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Make some fake packaging out of a cereal box.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tony says "theeeeeyyy'rrrrre GREAT!", what more does the guy want?

CaptainWacky

Turns the milk choclately and everythink!

Yub

Anachrophobic
We need moron death camps. Is it eugenics if we kill all the morons? Whoops guess I'm not as smart as I thought, they're coming to take me away.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"An" idiot, surely? How did you score 100% on that grammar test? ;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Maybe they pronounce it "yidiot" in Australia.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Get a piece of cardboard, write the name of the movie / series the figure is from at the top. Write below the figure's name, then write "Non Fake Special Edition for Thick Fucktards Who Can't Read Item Listings". Blu Tak the figure to the centre of the card. Take a photo, and send it to him.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He still managed to send two more messages after I told him I would report him if he sent more.

Which I did, whilst also giving ebay the item number off the side of the box, the manufacturers name, the name of the shop where I got it, and offered to show them photos of the box and receipt.

I cant understand the facination some "adult" collectors seem to have with needing the original box, even if the figure has been removed from it.

CaptainWacky

An ultra rare Boba Fett without his helmet from 1979. He has Wedge's face.

CaptainWacky

And Leia's feet, which is how he got the name "Boba Fett, LADY FEET!"