Someone deleted a thread i started here

WHY?

Henoch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was in my user cp & i noticed Kitty sent me a positive reputation point to a thread i started here, but received the above notice when i tried to access it from user cp. I cannot see that the thread is in this forum or has been moved to any other forum on this board. Does TK now delete threads?

Weevil

Seph

Retired Account
you dudes speak my mind.

FUCK YOU HENOCH U MOANING CUNT!

:)

OS@M@

Mirah

I love you
What's more important is, why should any admin care about why you care about your forgettable thread?

Henoch, you should fucking fuck the shit out of these mother fuckers. Fucking bend them over and fuck them in the ass.

I just suddenly felt like I should not be saying things like this anymore, or typing them. It just isn't right.

Seph

Retired Account
i hope hes drunk in a ditch near death.

Seph

Retired Account
SEX WITH DUCKS....

FUCK WRONG FORUM AGAIN!!!