Someone need to lure that Ange down here

Yub

Anachrophobic
So we can further call her names and cast shadows on her alleged gender...plus we can point and laugh.

I'll just make certian she posts in this thread ANGEANGEANGEANGEANGEANGE ANGEANGE HEYANGE WTF ANGE

if you add an m at the front of ANGE you get MANGE

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's the problem when you have a penis when you pretend to be a girl.

Plus, waxing your balls HURTZ

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
dirtylatino dualtranbot.....

Ange

Banned
So we can further call her names and cast shadows on her alleged gender...plus we can point and laugh.

I'll just make certian she posts in this thread ANGEANGEANGEANGEANGEANGE ANGEANGE HEYANGE WTF ANGE

if you add an m at the front of ANGE you get MANGE

I have nothing against Star Trex but when a bunch of trekkies bash, batters and abuses every new women here then those misogynists(Women Hating) need to be stopped. Outside of strenth women are superior to men in every way. Many or most trekkies are scared to death of grown women in real life and are what is known as asexual. here is a bb for the poor little boys who have many mommy issues.

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

Hi, Ange. I'm a long-lost member who dropped back in and read the first and last pages of this thread. I certainly hope you are a real live new arrival and not just one of the stale old troop revisited. In the meantime please note that your Trek jokes recall FILTHYRECWHORE so you will either want to continue or cease, depending on your disposition.

pleasebereal

I just returned from a battered women shelter where I volunteer a few hours monthly. you guys are exactly like the guys who beat their wives half to death and spit on them to cover up their hatred and fear of women and their lack of masculinity. Little little freaks who live in a comic book world. a world where they can be something rather than a laughing stock. go rape some women kids since that is the only pussy you social outcasts will ever get a real woman.

hey dudes, they have some great blow-up dolls for the few here who havn't got one yet. wonder how many of you little boys still live with mommy? Shit I wonder how many of you still fuck your moms. I know you wanna be men do a lot of masturbating.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I am married with three kids to a gorgeous redhead. Gonad is a woman and a damn fine one at that.

Kindly take your preconceptions of who we all are and shove them up your arse, you bloated sack of hate filled attention whoring. Simply because we chose to make fun of you rather than fall at your feet and kiss them doesn't make us who you say we are. Furthermore, you've obviously got issues. Seek help concerning them, because the only thing you're going to get for it here is continued ridicule. I say so for your benefit and to our detriment because your rants are, to use the vernacular, piss funny.

Did you understand that? If you didn't I'll break it down into one word syllables if you ask nicely and say please.

Seph

Retired Account
I am married with three kids to a gorgeous redhead. Gonad is a woman and a damn fine one at that.

Kindly take your preconceptions of who we all are and shove them up your arse, you bloated sack of hate filled attention whoring. Simply because we chose to make fun of you rather than fall at your feet and kiss them doesn't make us who you say we are. Furthermore, you've obviously got issues. Seek help concerning them, because the only thing you're going to get for it here is continued ridicule. I say so for your benefit and to our detriment because your rants are, to use the vernacular, piss funny.

Did you understand that? If you didn't I'll break it down into one word syllables if you ask nicely and say please.

*laughing* :bigass:

Yub

Anachrophobic
Dual, it's obvious you've never seen pictures of my wife. No matter, because what you know about women is so clearly outlined and scored underneath in glaring red magic marker by the way you've been attempting to lure someone who is either at best emotionally damaged latino whore or at worst a predatory slovenly obese man with gender issues into your bed. Loktar probably knew more about girls at your age and as we all know, he's a 35 year old virgin living with his parents.

Ange

Banned
Dual, it's obvious you've never seen pictures of my wife. No matter, because what you know about women is so clearly outlined and scored underneath in glaring red magic marker by the way you've been attempting to lure someone who is either at best emotionally damaged latino whore or at worst a predatory slovenly obese man with gender issues into your bed. Loktar probably knew more about girls at your age and as we all know, he's a 35 year old virgin living with his parents.
I can imagine the laughter your kids have to take when their friends find out their dad is a wanna be comic book hero

Keep making that money.

Even you don't believe any kids are yours.

Bet you would have married your mother if you could

betany girl desperate enough to go with you been riding the short bus for years

Ange

Banned
Are you having a meltdown? Dual never even posted in this thread.

Bet you dream about getting some of Dual's Man Meat!

Yub

Anachrophobic
You stupid illiterate manatee....he negged the second to last comment I made. Learn to read.

Ange

Banned
You stupid illiterate manatee....he negged the second to last comment I made. Learn to read.
Hey beeetch, go tell your husband because I don't give a fuck about some comic book nerd. get a life kid. i could imagine the fat cow who would marry you. probably be a big fat porker like your mommy. you can spend your life looking for your kids real daddy. go back and masturbate to capt kirk.

you are too funny trying t pretend you are a man.

you are even a bigger baby than everybody i talk to off the bb says you are. pretty big liar too. you are king of your own make believe world,

jack

LOL, Yub pwns you.

Ange

Banned
What the fuck is a yub? must be a storybook name.

As for you YUB, you are a hero in your daydreams

Ange

Banned
Rub a dub dub
Thirty men in a tub
San Francisco?
no, in yub's wet dream

jack

And so do I. All it took was about 15 minutes of flooding yesterday too :D

You're way too easy. Oh and get your lies straight. You've told the same story a couple different ways now. Just trying to give you a little "street cred".

So, tell us about your little cruise. You know, the one you were supposedly going on while you were busy calling everyone here "nerds". Just checked all your time stamps yesterday, and you didn't go on any cruise.

A crossdressing pathological liar that posts at a troll BB all night?

Maybe, but that's pretty sad little boy. Anyone that would be who you really say you are (which I already happen to know you ain't) wouldn't be busy wasting their time trying to prove something to folks who REALLY DONT CARE ANYWAY.

But, do keep trying, it's VERY entertaining.