Someone on here is Impersonating me. I am Shahan

The_Commandant

Listen, I don't know who was impersonating me, and I don't care. Who ever Shahan Returns is, is a jackass. I was at work and now he's got everyone on KOT thinking I'm out to get them. Fuck that shit. Don't fucking do that. I've been trying to gain back their trust for a long ass, time so don't fuck this up. I'm not planning to attack KOT. I am the real shahan aka The Commandant. Cut this shit out. I AM NOT PLANNING TO ATTACK KOT.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Poor Shahan :(

Cacophony

I'm not sure, though... this kind of sounds like the person that was posting earlier.

Can you prove you were at work?

The_Commandant

Prove it? How the fuck can I prove it though? I've been at work from 4-8. This is the first time I've ever heard of this forum. You just told me about on AIM. This is ridiculous. Short story, I am not Shahan Returns. I am not plannign to attack KOT. I am the real Shahan Islam Khilji

Cacophony

Shahan, people just aren't convinced.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The_Commandant said:
Listen, I don't know who was impersonating me, and I don't care. Who ever Shahan Returns is, is a jackass. I was at work and now he's got everyone on KOT thinking I'm out to get them. Fuck that shit. Don't fucking do that. I've been trying to gain back their trust for a long ass, time so don't fuck this up. I'm not planning to attack KOT. I am the real shahan aka The Commandant. Cut this shit out. I AM NOT PLANNING TO ATTACK KOT.

I'm trying real hard to be concerned about this.

Yeah, ok, I'm really not. :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How did this one turn out?

Cacophony

Sadly, I managed to convince him to start posting here, but then he got fed up with everything and said he was done with it.

He'll probably be around tomorrow, though. Who knows.

It had such potential... I blame the fact that he was bombarded by IMs and that made him wary...

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I think I'd prefer Cacophany's sex chat logs to her misguided attempts to bring in strays.

Cacophony

He deleted his accounts everywhere else, I had to get him posting SOMEWHERE so people could laugh at him :D

Hey, you hit 39K, DL! I'd karma you, but I think I did last night and I don't think it'll let me again :p

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'd karma you too but you know who is obsessed with you know what.

Cacophony

It's the thought that counts ;)

You would have liked trolling Shahan. The kid was relentless, and he'd do whatever he was told to get back on the forum he's bitching about.

He's SO easy to fuck with, turning him red would have set him off.

Alas, he's done with the internets... except for youtube.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Cacophony said:
Alas, he's done with the internets... except for youtube.

LNX PLZ THX :D