Someone tell me why I have this song stuck in my hand for the past four days, pls...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I reign with my left hand, I rule with my right
I'm lord of all darkness, I'm queen of the night
I've got the power, now do the march of the black queen
My life is in your hands, I'll fo and I'll fie
I'll be what you make me, I'll do what you like
I'll be a bad boy, I'll be your bad boy
I'll do the march of the black queen

Walking true to style
She's vulgar, 'buse and vile
Fie-fo the black queen tattoos all her piles
She boils and she bakes and she never dots her "i's"

Forget your singalongs and your lullabies
Surrender to the city of the fireflies
Dance with the devil in beat with the band
To hell will all of you hand in hand
But now it's time to be gone - forever
Forever

:whistle:

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Well might I say, miss Ilyanna, upon reading your message I was met with a combination of both surprise and quite a tingling sensation below the left ear. Why is this you might ask? I was infected with herpes... on the ear. Yes on the ear. "Why is this?" you might ask, good sir. In 2006 I was experimenting with a very good, moral friend and a nondetachable artifact imitating the human male's reproductive organ and my friend... I'll call him Bill, because that was his name, decided it would be fun to blindfold me and make me think his own disease-ridden reproductive organ was our experimenting device. He then proceeded to ram the whole thing in my ear. Barely a near death experience! Ha! As you see this unfortunate case hasn't affected my sense of humor yet. Clearly the friend wasn't as good as I thought, heh! Till next time, I'll keep you posted good ma'am... if the STDs don't kill me by then! Hah! Or was that in bad taste? If so, sorry, I did not intend this by any means. Have a good day.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
[sarcasm]Oh, please do tell us more about your exotic audiosexual adventures, dear J&L....[/sarcasm]

FUCK I MISS GAGH SO HARD!! He would have completely understood what I was on about (or at least a funny interpretation) and tell me that Freddie is the best and we would have done a Queen orgy and, and, and...:wah!:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I like Roky Erickson better, but I have to pretend to be a Freddie fan because nobody else does. :(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
See? that's what the Badlands have come to! Now I have to count on a great pretender* to get some fandom affirmation!

*That's a pun (kind of). I don't expect you to understand that one, being a psychedelic rock aficionado and all.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Check out Muse's new album. It's as close as anybody has come to pushing a Queen album out. It's great.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
in your hand?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Great bump.

he's around, just chat with him on FB.