Sooooo.....

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
RommieSG said:
Ex Isle will never be Slipstream, but we also do not forget where we came from. And we do not profess to go back to those days either.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20170

How's that working out for you guys??
huh.gif

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I have to point this out first:

Cait said:
Who cares who you were then, (and don't think some of us don 't know BTW)

This was in response to my statement about being on the old SSBBS... actually I lied. I was never on that board... I was at TrekBBS under another name. How Cait thinks she knows who I was at SSBBS is beyond me... unless she was just blowing smoke out her ass...

I enjoyed that thread, btw.

Ok... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's happened to EI. 'Nuff said.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The funny twist in this thread was Hambil and RommieSG attempting to tell me I'm an idiot for starting it... then by post 47 or so, their attitudes change to "holy shit... that place really does suck!"

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
That really cracked me up too!

I have to say at the very least the paranoia level there is as high if not higher than near the end of SSBBS' exsistance.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wanna know a secret?

Hannibal Lecter and I were loose on EI and PMing absolute bullshit to antagonists in all that crap to fan the flames... but according to Hambil, I can't even light my own farts. I wish I had access to those PMs... certain people would choke on their own tongues today.

Jethro

Rebel
RobL said:
How could I have missed that little debate?

Maybe you had your head up your ass at the time.

In fact, I would say the chances of that are pretty good.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Are you sure? I mean odds are back then you had your own head firmly up Lisa's twat so your perceptions could be off.

Jethro

Rebel
Tamar_Garish said:
Are you sure? I mean odds are back then you had your own head firmly up Lisa's twat so your perceptions could be off.

I never got that far. My gas mask was made in Canada and wasn't worth a shit.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Mad cow and midgets!!!