Speaking of miserable losers on the internet...

The crew at rubycalaber have made a grand plan to invade edf and post PI with wild abandon. The folks at edf have them figured out.

Cody has "Tard Rage". Best shit I read all week so far.
I even went and got a stupid photobucket account for fun shit like this.

6911.imgcache.png

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I took a peek over there and even though I didn't understand most of their 'in' jokes, they don't have this obsessive need to repeat themselves. I liked their reaction to the RC weirdos.

Was pretty funny reading that. Cody made this huge invite for Flag, our little Dirty Girl (battery) to go over there and post all the PI they want as if they'll have the run of the place. Apparently the kids who run that place have no tolerance for retards or old men with their dirty girls.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL EDF

They were sooooooo psyched too. Two vanity threads at a place where no one knows (or cares) about me. Cody tried his Samantha troll there to no response. He's given it up at RC also.

Cody's the biggest piece of shit I've ever met on the internet. Truly.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I joined under yet a new name and they've been pretty nice to me... if you can disregard being called a faggot. LOL

jack

I just signed up...have to wait to be approved :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That was my issue with ExIsle. Instead of just banning the ever invading trolls, they'd get involved and all worked up in super serious discussions with warnings and penalties and infractions for punctuation that was questionable and perhaps a disguise for something vulgar and unclean. It got to the point of the absurd.

jack

ExIsle? I posted there for a bit. Weird board. Hey FW will you tell them to approve my reg at EDF please? I'll PM you my screen :D

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I've only got five posts under my belt, I doubt they care what I think. Kinda weird though, my membership got approved right away... maybe the admin is super busy.

jack

I've only got five posts under my belt, I doubt they care what I think. Kinda weird though, my membership got approved right away... maybe the admin is super busy.

You know who has been spamming my IP at stop forum spam, so that may be part of the problem. I bet my ISP can change my IP if I harass them.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I've been told and this actually works, that if you power down your modem thingie for several hours, it forces an IP change. If you can stand being offline that long. :p

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You know who has been spamming my IP at stop forum spam, so that may be part of the problem. I bet my ISP can change my IP if I harass them.

Your IP is listed at SFS! You can ask them to remove it, and leave a note telling them about the person who keeps adding your IP. Also, you can join the site and tell them all about it in their forum. http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal My IP and email got added to their database once, after I joined several kidney failure related forums on the same day. It looks like having your info removed is a little more complicated than when I had to do it, but they should take care of it, especially if you explain the situation.