Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse (Part One)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So it's the sequel to Enter The Spider-Verse but it's "part one" because I guess they cut this movie in two like some kind of Spider-Hobbit.

Hailee Steinfeld is literally everywhere, possibly in your bread bin.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does every new film have to give you epilepsy now?
That's what I've been saying about most movies, TV and adverts since HD became the standard.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

This movie was very good. The animation is great and they do so many different animation styles too; it's a lot of animating! I do wonder why they dropped the "part 1" from the name though when it's really obviously a part 1. And maybe wonder why none of the other thousands of Spider-people noticed that Miguel is a bit evil when he went so bad so fast with Miles? It's good though, the baby was cute.

CaptainWacky

...why none of the other thousands of Spider-people noticed that Miguel is a bit evil when he went so bad so fast with Miles?

Well, Wacky, as Miles was never "supposed" to be Spider-Man (bitten by a spider from another universe) he wasn't as likely to buy the whole "canon" sacred Spider-Man duty to let your dad die stuff. And Miguel probably approached him in a harsher way because he didn't think Miles was a "proper" Spider-Man.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Across the Spiderverse should've had the 1960s cartoon Spiderman.

CaptainWacky

It did. He pulled a muscle.

CaptainWacky