Steve

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was blown up in Northern Ireland. Has no legs and one eye. Maybe the inspirational feel good winner. Or something.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The dwarf and the woman cripple looked pissed when he went in, like their chances were blown

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Most cynically chosen housemate since Mikey. Clearly there for two almost contraditory reasons. 1. He's a one man walking (just about) freakshow. 2. He's an ex-serviceman who's been injured in the line of duty, implying that the show has some sort of serious statement to make, while serving as a human shield for any criticisms the show may receive.

Having said that, I think he'll be the best one.

CaptainWacky

He's alright so far.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A one-legged guy was the winner of the first-ever US BB. PORTENTOUS???

But our leglessee was young and hot.

CaptainWacky

Well everyone was saying "MIKEY WILL WIN BECAUSE HE'S BLIND IT'S NOT FAIR" two years ago and then he...didn't.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I agree he won't win just because of his situation but he should be around for quite a while because nobody will want to nominate a former soldier that was BLOWN UP in NI and unless he does something insanely bad nobody would vote for him to go anyway.

CaptainWacky

What if he kicks Mario in the balls with his metal feet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He will become Gagh's favorite?

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

It's amazing people remembered he was there to vote him out.

It was nice that he got cheered though.

CaptainWacky

Was blown up in Northern Ireland. Has no legs and one eye. Maybe the inspirational feel good winner. Or something.

So, Steve. Told his story a few times. Was interesting. Said nothing for weeks. Acted pervy with Keeley. Said nothing for weeks.

Please don't put in anyone who's only there because they have no legs ever again.