STOP FUCKING SPAMMING TK

Internet Troll

YOU CUNTS STOP FUCKING OPENING SPAM THREADS ON TK YOU FUCKING CUNTS I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING SPAM YOUR FUCKING SPAM THREADS HARD BY POSTING AT LEAST 100 POSTS OF SPAM WITHIN 1 HOUR YOU CUNTS BECAUSE ITS FUCKING ANNOYING NOW FUCKING QUIT IT YOU ASSHOLES I HATE FUCKING SPAM

FUCKING SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT HERE CAUSE THIS IS A TROLL FORUM NOT A FUCKING SPAM FORUM TO RELEASE YOUR BRAIN DIARRHEA LIKE YOU DRANK WATER OUT OF A TAP IN INDIA AND KILLING YOURSELFS WITH DELLY BELLIES

JUST FUCK OFF SPAMMERS KK

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Y'know, I kind of take shit people say on a case by case basis. I can't really remember something someone said yesterday or last year or whatever to hold a grudge that long to hate them or something. Besides, I don't have enough energy to hate people. Right? Right. So yeah, thats where I am at with that.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Y'know, I kind of take shit people say on a case by case basis. I can't really remember something someone said yesterday or last year or whatever to hold a grudge that long to hate them or something. Besides, I don't have enough energy to hate people. Right? Right. So yeah, thats where I am at with that.

I don't hate them, it just takes less energy to ignore them than reply to their retarded insults and posts.

If they were actually a smart tard like Blackfoot and his NAP duals they'd be more tolerable and off ignore.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Well, now I must STFU because you told me to. I am also hurt by the stinging retort.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yes. Quite. And we all deeply sympathize that you got annoyed by all the spam on TK and chose to vent your frustration by posting in inch high capitals about how we all all quit spamming in a spam forum. You're really not that bright are you?