Storm's a'brewin' at TBBS

Jethro

Rebel
I see AntonyF has just been banned for a day.

I can fill in for him making smart-ass comments in QSF if one of you would like to volunteer with the techy stuff.

I'm sure T'Bonz would appreciate our help.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Better permaban him...no telling what he'll do when he gets back. ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
If he's smart, he made some duals with access to the server. Don't think I wouldn't.

RobL

With the old TBBS software, it was impossible to ban an administrator. Well, you could, but you would have to take away their admin access while they were banned.

It might be one of those "on your honor" type bans.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Jethro said:
I see AntonyF has just been banned for a day.

I can fill in for him making smart-ass comments in QSF if one of you would like to volunteer with the techy stuff.

I'm sure T'Bonz would appreciate our help.

LOL. Our smartass quota in QSF is more than filled. No new applicants need apply. :mrgreen:

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
RobL said:
Wow.

Nice to see someone putting the smack down on Worfie.

A shrieky demand to spell his name right constitutes a "smack down"?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dont know why they just dont make Partsking their tech admin, hes more stable than a big bulding full of horses.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
NeonMercuryASH said:
It might be one of those conflict of interest things. He owns a board frequented by people Trek loves to ban.

I was lucky to snag him as a mod. He runs a pretty busy board.

I have no issues with LONAF, I'm a low-key member there. Some from there post at TrekBBS and vice versa.

BlazerBoy

OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU, SO WHY DON'T YOU MAKE LIKE A SCARED ENRON INVESTOR, AND CLOSE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT?

Worfthing

Shatna said:
A shrieky demand to spell his name right constitutes a "smack down"?

Please don't make fun of the heartache I went through because of that intense attack. I don't want to remember that night.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
SPELL MY NAME RIGHT