Strange dream

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
It was just so CLEAR. Motley was living up the hall. I don't know where the building was. My apartment was similar to my own, except my dining was more formal with dark mahogany furniture. The living room was also large and formal. The windows had these white chiffonish curtains that I would never have. Sheer and blowing in the wind. My bedroom had its own exit. Before I awoke I realized that the door was unlocked. That's what seemed to upset me so much, I awoke.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Was the door unlocked in real life?

I had a dream tonight-dammit!

This guy told me to write to him a letter, and so I did and he showed up at my door step like 40 minutes later with the letter in his hand and he was in love with me.

I invited him inside. Or perhaps we hung out outside, I'm not sure.

Next scene

More people show up, it is snowing, someone needs a car unstuck, people are gathering at our house to stay the night.

Man in love shows up.
I invite him inside. We cuddle on the couch, I am in love too, however cautious-I wonder what kind of a freak he will turn out to be.

Next scene, we decide to go to sleep. I invite him into my room but there is a sleeping man on the floor, I must wake him and move him to the other room. I go to the family room and they tell me to leave him, when I come back the Man in Love has woken him and now we can be alone.
Yay
Next scene
I am on top of Man in Love
Dammit I wanted him to be on top
Why do they always want me in control?
So I do what I do best
and then I wake up

P.S.
I miss the Man in Love, but there was something not right about his dick, so it is all good.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dreams lie. I had a dream yesterday morning where I told myself that I didn't miss the early morning radio station VIP code to enter to earn points to try and win prizes but then I woke up and I did. Luckily my brother was up in time to hear it.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Neon - Motley still in your life? I thought I had read something about you guys parting ways quite some time ago. Anyway... you've had some changes to your physique recently (your teeth, iiirc?) so you don't feel 100% at home in your own body yet. Your mind still carries the image of your former self, which, in your opinion, was less satisfying than the new one, and there is a deep-rooted apprehension that all of a sudden, your appearance will turn back to the old 'you' again. That, or you weren't sure if you had closed the fridge door.

ILC - you're ready to move on and change something in your life, but you struggle internally because that would mean that you have to let go of something you are clinging to emotionally, and the greatest problem is that no matter what, you will have to make the decision all by yourself when, really, you would like for some external force to decide it for you. That, and stop watching redtube before going to bed, ffs.

Loktar - holy shit, your subconsiousness is fucking with you even in your sleep.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Neon - Motley still in your life? I thought I had read something about you guys parting ways quite some time ago. Anyway... you've had some changes to your physique recently (your teeth, iiirc?) so you don't feel 100% at home in your own body yet. Your mind still carries the image of your former self, which, in your opinion, was less satisfying than the new one, and there is a deep-rooted apprehension that all of a sudden, your appearance will turn back to the old 'you' again. That, or you weren't sure if you had closed the fridge door.

ILC - you're ready to move on and change something in your life, but you struggle internally because that would mean that you have to let go of something you are clinging to emotionally, and the greatest problem is that no matter what, you will have to make the decision all by yourself when, really, you would like for some external force to decide it for you. That, and stop watching redtube before going to bed, ffs.

Loktar - holy shit, your subconsiousness is fucking with you even in your sleep.
No. He's not in my life any more. That's why I was apprehensive that he showed up.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
ciaociaociao...

You left out the "Daddy's home for Christmas" part.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
That was from True Detective Magazine and the both of you know it.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
But maybe we do. And ALL is being REVEALED! I was supposed to go to clinic, to get my foot checked. The driver was late. I'm standing in front of my building, with my frankenfoot and walker. People are driving by. one lady says, " You've been standing there a long time." Almost like she was staring out the upstairs window, across the street, with binoculars. As if. I AM one of the final five.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Damn those people watchers! When I lived in an apartment in Clifton Park there was a woman who lived on the third floor that did not much else besides looking out the window watching people. She called the cops on my brother because he was writing dirty words in the dust on her car.