SUBMITTED FOR PWNERSHIP TO THE POPULATION OF TROLL KINGDOM

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
cupcakeerfish said:
I already explained that in my post above. If its Dirk Funk of TrollKingdom or not, he's allowed to make posts there.

Dirk Funk could be anyones handle any where. The bottom line thick neck fool, he's a member of Blackfoot's Hyperboard. Get over it.

Might be nice for Dirk to speak for himself here :bigass:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That's nothing. I made Tamar and her little friend Eldon whine to a media giant about my shenanigans at Wordforge. Ask them about it one day. It is a lovely tale, and a truthful one at that. So butthurt were they. I had asked my buddy who works at my ISP to post a copy of the letter from Eldon and Tamar on the board at the head office of my ISP, but he wouldn't do it. Would have gotten him fired. Invasion of privacy and all that shit. A shame too. Would have been funny. I should have sent a copy to the Toronto Sun so that they could write a story about butthurt cripples and site Admins.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm not really sure what's going on here. The cupcakeerspeak is difficult to translate.

jack

I'm not really sure what's going on here. The cupcakeerspeak is difficult to translate.

I think he's saying that due to the fact that no one but he posts at his own board, he's been reduced to using names from some of TK's posters (such as Gagh, Dirk and me) and setting up accounts for them and then "suggesting" that it's "us" that's doing the posting there.

I think that's what he means anyway. You're correct in that it's pretty difficult to discern exactly what he means, since his diction is from Uranus.

jack

LOL that last line sounded like a bad tagline from a 50's sci-fi flick.

My bad.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's already proven that he steals the user names from other people. Why shouldn't he do so at his board. Also, I'm pretty sure he faked a few accounts over at his blogspot blog to give himself some false support. That may have been where I got that Bogner supports him. I'm too lazy to post the link, but I know it's on his ED article.

jack

BLACKFOOT1.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
^NUFF SAID!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I signed up the usernames from TK.

jack

you've said that twice...the only problem with your troll is registration is closed, so there's no way you could have done that :bigass:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It was a special, buy a pound of flounder and get a username.