Suddenly out of the blue and for no good reason

whisky

Boobie inspector
I realised the boy who played Latimer in the two part Doctor who Family of blood and human nature, was also the kid in love actually.

This is what happens when someone plays "all I want for christmas is you" on the radio.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, that's how I know I watch too much TV -- I'll see some no-name guest star on a show, and I will invariably be able to remember the last time I saw them, which was usually as a patient on an episode of ER.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I like it when its some obscure bit part actor who suddenly appears in every program you watch that week.

Speaking of which, what ever happened to Marshall Bell?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He booked an episode of Southland this year, other than that he keeps losing things to Alan Dale.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Damn that Alan Dale, he needs to get back to neighbours and let some other actors feed their families.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yeah, that's how I know I watch too much TV -- I'll see some no-name guest star on a show, and I will invariably be able to remember the last time I saw them, which was usually as a patient on an episode of ER.

Or Law & Order. Or Xena. Those folks have been getting around.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The guy from Love Actually who's in love with Keira Knightley is the lead in The Walking Dead (but you might have known that.) Keira Knightley's husband is the Operative from Serenity. Keira Knghtley isn't hot anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SIX DEGREES OF ZOMBIE KEVIN BACON!!!!111 :shock:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Hugh Grant and Rowen Atkinson appeared in love actually and both played Doctor Who in the children in need special, and also Bill Nighy was in Love actually and played a character in the Van Gogh episode.

The film was just teeming with past and future who stars.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE