Summer Glau dream last night

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
As it is necessary to post a detailed synoposis whenever I have a female celebrity dream...

It was one of those really long dreams and the start is completely irrelvent but to summarise I was in a car driving through THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS for some reason and there was a cat I knew in the car but it jumped out and ran away and I was concerned because it might not have been able to find its way home, but that subplot is irrelevant. Then there was a big hotel that we stopped at for some reason.

There was a "restaurant" upstairs but it looked like a cafe (you know how in dreams you just know what things are without having to be told?) So I was sitting at a table, not eating. And there was like smoe guy watching from the kitchen. And a guy I was friends with in school was with me now (he hadn't been in the car.) THEN, finally, I noticed Summer Glau at the next table. She was talking to someone and like giggling and smiling and wearing a t-shirt. And I knew (it was a dream) she was filiming a new movie here and must have been staying at the luxury hotel. Then my friend started filming her with his phone. Then the guy from the kitchen offered him a job in the music industry(!?) because he was impressed with his talent(!?!?) Yes, it made no sense.

Then I was alone at the table looking at Summer and thinking to myself I should go over to her and just say how much I enjoy her performance as Cameron in SCC. But I couldn't do it because I'm me. But then I said I'd walk around the restuarant once then talk to her. So I got up and walked around the tables and looked at some fish that were there for some reason. Then when I got back Summer's table was empty and she had gone. So I never got to talk to her. And that was it.

WASN'T THAT WORHT RECOUNTING

CaptainWacky

You can't smell in dreams.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe she'll be back in your dreams tonight and you can talk to her and sniff her up.

CaptainWacky

You have no sense of smell in dreams.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Cameron.jpg

Cameron2.jpg

CaptainWacky

That's the lass.

CaptainWacky

I didn't know it was a dream while I was having it. It wasn't a lucid dream.

CaptainWacky

she's nice