SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
<3 Thnx hun, nice trax :BlowsSeph:

SuN

lulz blowing seph would be liek getting shot with a fire hose HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seph

Retired Account
soon b, i will start ur fire then put it out ;)

SuN

*climbs a random street pole and spins in excitement*

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]cicUtSch8WU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]atuY4EJLoOA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]d67tIDDjUkg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I jack off in my bedroom 3 or 4 times a day. Not just to SuN though, I've jacked off to Love Child a few times too. Missmanners, LadyElena, TCON, TBonz, LizardLaugh, that chick from Wordforge cant think of her name right now...who else. When I can name more names I'll be back but until then...I'm probably jacking off to everybody but you dude. Something to chew on for real, especially Loktar Gagh and and um...I don't know, probably you. I still jack off to Shadowboxer did you know that? It's true, but anyway...

Carry on.

Yub

Anachrophobic
What an eventful few weeks. First Loktar loses his long standing title of Most Pathetic to 'hummus in a dazzling but brief display of utter sadness. Then, A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARED. The drama, the intensity of the fail contained within the posts of Daystrom in the last weeks have been sterling, reminding me why I love this game. But with this post, he's outdone himself. He seems to challenging himself, as if to say to other competitors "Don't even try, no-one can match me, I'll play with myself".

One wonder what he'll do next, to what new low he can stoop, what new manoeuvre will push Daystrom further away from those who would claim the belt for their own. Of course we will always have his creepy stalking of SuN, or indeed any other woman to look sideways at him, to look forward to, but those posts will be simply marking time until his next great triumph...

We'll back with midget tossing right after these messages...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
you better watch it or you'll wake up one morning to find Lokatr in your bedroom jacking off.

No that would more likely be my brother roktar. Despite telling to stop it and how gross it was, I'd find him jacking off in the living room area to Teen Titans.

I do my jacking off in private. And never in front of a lady.

SuN

Do u print out my posts and splash all over them 2?